Stuff it's taken me years to notice

I never knew that you couldn’t trade during a closed realm until I traded someone and thought my game broke. Then I was told… and also I never knew about the secret place in my vault until I saw a pic of someone in there. I tried it and its real!

Just remembered that red demon drops speed pots. haven’t gotten one in a few yrs so I forgot about that

Dr. Terrible has a potion sprite in his hand before he throws his green potion bomb.
Usually there are too many bullets for me to see this, but I just started noticing it.

Edit: He also uses that same sprite to throw his fireball tower

This is an inc
Uploading…
Also the thing in the middle of the sphinx area im pretty sure is also

fix pic pls

oops idk why thats happening (btw ts the area in the middle of the oasis giant’s setpiece where the chest spawns

I just got a speed pot from red demon and i was like wth where did this come from.

It took me 2 years to make a decent name.

Man that would be insane cronus on a ppe but with cube bonus

boss

I took some years to notice that he has a face.

he has a face?..

Well if two eyes count then yes

looks like derpy eyes.

ive had suspicions but confirmed today that manor troom bookshelves are diff than normal 1s bookn normal top
bookt troom bottom

mehbee im just being weird but the tiles under troom 1 look diff

That is because they are different, they do not have shadows at the bottom where all others have shadows at the bottom. It is an easy tell so you do not have to waste shots.

The walls at the entrance to the beekeeper room also have the same difference to the normal walls btw

well that’s diff cuz u can see a gray pixel there

took me a yr to notice that st necro set is bad for survivability

TOOK ME MANY YRS TO NOTICE SOME1 HAS PART OF MY NAME AND HAS ACC SAME AGE AND ISNT ME WTFFF how%20tf kewlz