Stuff it's taken me years to notice

thank you for telling me that
I am become @Triforcej, Corrupter of Souls

Pumpkin%20Master

The eyes are actually the pink dots.

thought those were fangs or nostrils smh

oh my god i’ve been playing this game for just over 8 years and i always just thought it was a retarded spider… turns out im just retarded

Played for about a year and a half before I realized that I could press X to see further

I ALWAYS play off center

just realized that calabaza is calabasa, a different word for gourd i.e. pumpkin
curse of the pumpkin

Might be because I never bothered with the Halloween ST event, but I just noticed the descriptions of the Skeleton Archer gear are lyrics from the song “Spooky Scary Skeletons”.

i thought the exact same thing

You can click and hold an item on your inventory to move it, not a big deal
HOWEVER…
I just noticed that you can put it in your backpack by using the switch tabs key while “holding” the item with your mouse

I always thought Janus had eyes, but it turns out they are fangs.

janus is a door that became alive

They’re…
They’re WHAT?

Or beards?
Check out the images of various Janus statues on the Wikipedia page, although our sprite does seem to be more a monster ‘inspired by Janus’ as it tries to hungry hippo us into its mouth with those arms /‘beards’…:

I noticed that earlier when discussing a experimental sprite of mine made to be basically Epic Janus (best way I could describe him) in my old Random Sprites Thread. Atrapper posted a picture of Janus and it kind of clicked in my head and bothered me ever since.

I just learned Battle for Nexus bosses aren’t HP Scaled

SAURON

wait can i see it

its the fucking crystal prisoner all over again

I’ve got 2 consensuses on what it is

• A big gaping mouth, the orange/red part being like the gullet of an open mouth, both gray things being teeth
  • A big eyeball, with the top grey just being design with the bottom grays being tentacles of some kind.

screenshot_20180309_195354
Portunus the Prison Warden