Stuff it's taken me years to notice

I have no idea why, but I never noticed these statues are holding both weapons and abilities. yes

no samurai :pensive:

Wildshadow lowkey tryna take the game back

Mixcoatl the Masked GodShaitan the Advisor eyebrow gods

Jesus Christ Shaitan went from being fairly intimidating to a fucking dork with that one phrase

I wonā€™t be able to unsee that

Crystal Worm heads resemble the helmet of the Batman Beyond villain, Shriek

Originally thought you said ā€œShrekā€, but I now realize with the ear things the worms have, they are basically just a combination of Shriek and Shrek.

The darker part is the actual monster while the lighter parts are an ā€˜auraā€™.

I thought that was goo.

I think of sprites as being made of some sort of substance fire-like in appearance, but they arenā€™t hot to the touch

Or maybe itā€™s some sort of combination of both, like gooey fire kinda stuff :thinking:

Iā€¦I always thought it was an actual part of itā€¦

Took me years to notice you were actually talking about the contour and not the eyes.

I figured Iā€™d know everything in this thread being a long time die hard fan. I have no words.

How could it have been years if I posted that the day before you posted that quote? :thinking:

mayfly years

people still fall for bagstons

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Light blue stars are called that, not grey stars

Reposting things I learned from this thread years ago:
You can right click peopleā€™s chat bubbles and it brings up the window to trade/message them

You can trade to backpack by having both players click on and off their game (but itā€™ll let you trade into a non existent backpack so donā€™t delete your items lmao)

You can choose your pet from the pet wardrobe (pet skin changer thingy)