Stuff it's taken me years to notice

lol

just yesterday… I noticed t7 katana is clouds buster sword… im slow

Hey guys after like 8:00 tonight, i can finally use this thread honestly, cuz that will mark 1 year for me

noice

It took me 3 years to learn about the forums. And 1 1/2 years to learn about realmeye.

Tomorrow/my bday is going to be my 100-day anniversary on the forums. What a coincidence. I didn’t realize that its going to be on my bday until I typed this out.

Not necessarily. But whatever you want :).

It took me years to realize the sumo master is not the hardest enemy in the game, grant that I did take a break for 2 years before I started playing again and actually started getting decent.

took me some amount of years to notice and no im not sorry
Colo Sword
colo

Reskin Dblade vog

T4 Staff t4%20staff

Scutum scutum

Crown crown

Ice Crown ice%20crown

I kinda quit spiral knights a few yrs ago but I was bored so this happened

Just figure our mistake no longer turns people into ketchup color and now does an aura now

For the longest time, I thought that the names of the realms referred to the bosses that you had to fight at the end, or some sort of boss in the center of the map…

I thought it was because that type of mob was most abundant in the realm. Though I still don’t know what a flayer is…

The pink guys in the highlands that quite you.

Oh those octopus mfs

flayers
These are flayers and flayer veterans,
flayer%20god
Spawned by this, the flayer god.

for some reason I always saw image as this Image result for gazebo and not something like Image result for quartz crystal

brain hurtus

wa

It took me a long time for me to learn how to make my text small And to make text really big!