Stuff it's taken me years to notice

Just depends what else is in the chat line with it, last time I triggered it was in the Castle saying something about clearing for Janus then going to Oryx, whatever combo of letters I did was verboten.

I can see some resemblance
hmmmmmmmm kinda

just a spur of the moment thing idk im probs wrong

how few abysses and sprite worlds Iā€™ve done!

Honestly, I wish the shatters was more ā€œopen worldā€ than it currently is. Idk maybe Iā€™m just being a big dumb.

This one took me over 7 yrs smh image its a warrior why did it take me so long to realize this

Omg it is

Iā€™ve noticed this before, but after 3+ years and it still not being fixed I gotta call it out.

#TutorialRevampPls

What is that?

That is the kitchen guard from Oryxā€™s Kitcken.

I know Iā€™m only red star, but it took me to becoming a dark blue star to get an item drop for the class I was actually playing. I thought that you only got item drops from classes you werenā€™t playing. :joy:

I noticed that too, you seem to get items for other classes more often than the one youā€™re using, weird.

If the tiered gear dropped with perfectly equal RNG, itā€™d be:
weapon (1/6 chance you can use it = 16.7% chance)
ability (1/15 chance you can use it = 6.7% chance)
armour (1/3 chance you can use it = 33.3% chance)

So yep! Quite likely that the gear you loot, you canā€™t use. I suppose thatā€™s part of the key to enjoying/dislike PPE, if you enjoy letting RNG steer your course, or not.

I was just confused because I seriously didnā€™t get any items for the classes I was playing for the first month I played

is that with hardware acceleration on? cuz iā€™ve never seen that :confused:

Yup it is.

Me confusing Wis and Life as the same pot. What a Pain.

I used to think that you got A.S.S. as a drop from the sword that the stone guardians threw.

You have a 0.1% chance of getting the Cheater Armor, which is forbidden to be used, so correct.

k so apparently the ghost master always spawns on the right of the ghost kingā€¦ didnt know thatā€¦