Sub class

No

Thought experiments can be fun.

Archer 3 stacks of blight… i wonder where ive seen that before

Somebody likes to play varus eh :slight_smile:

For the 10% hp, it can be easily faked. Just go to the beach. Take off Armor, take off pet, put on Armor on 20%. Boom

I know it would be infeasible to actually add into the game, but I can’t help but like it.

The idea of sub-classes and branching out has always appealed to me.

Branching out classes would be really great though not with the current stat of the game

also

I mean this is a Multiplayer game. Singleplayers don’t need balancing as badly.

I like some of the idea here, HOWEVER, the game needs to be balanced from the beginning with these in mind.

Perhaps for a Rotmg2

If there was a dislike button, I would spam it to death. How about we slowly look at each on of your things and I will explain why they are insanely overpowered.

Phantom: Removing one second of cloak cooldown from the cloaks basically is equivalent to infini cloaking. Infini cloaking means that rouges will never be seen which sets them to invinvible. The only reason that rouges have any weaknesses at all occurs in that one second of cooldown where the rouge cannot be cloaked. By adding phantom, that one second has been removed and rouges will be invincible.

Banshee: Not well explained. For example, with planeswalker, will you stun upon landing or stun at starting location. Either way, this is too overpowered and doesn’t require much risk because you are playing a class that happens to cloak If you want to disagree, I would love to hear your argument.

Grand Archer: Umm… Have you considered the multiple types of quivers? If the quiver has pierce, will it only explode once and not continue moving? Definitely need more information. However, four radius is quite a lot and at the moment, it looks insanely overpowered.

Shadow Archer: STACKING CURSE. Not sure how to say this, but this is actually retarded. Also, note, if I had a qot, I now get paralyze and slow along with my daze on my quiver. If this isn’t overpowered, I don’t know what is. (Never mind, there’s the Phantom)

Grand Wizard: WHAT!!! WTF??? And I thought wizard was already overpowered enough. Apparently not, Apparently we need it to be insanely overpowered and broken as fuck. Think before you make something. Imagine how overpowered this would be with a divine pet. FUCK dying. Everyone will have a million fame.

Blast Wizard: Stacking spell bombs? Have you ever considered why there is a one second time limit between firing a ability? It’s not to prevent stacking. It’s because you might accidently press space and fire five spells when you only want to press one. (may be to prevent stacking but I always though it was for the reason I noted. Computer can’t tell difference between you holding and just pressing.) Anyway, let’s go instakill all basic bosses. Not overpowered at all… This alone ruins the entire purpose of invulnerbility on bosses.

Saint: ?? 15 extra max wis. All blessed does is ruin the need for anyone to get a puri. Not okay at all, ecspecially with a good pet where you can basically infini heal. This game is going to be so easy for buyers.

Exorcists: DAMAGIN BUFF? ON PRIEST? FOR 6 SECONDS every 85 mp? You just removed the entire purpose of paladin. Healing+Damaging. Sound familiar? No? ’

Striker: Let’s give warrior a teleport ability now. If I have to expalin why this is stupid…

Legend: Umm, Warrior doesn’t have enough dps yet. What is the purpose of this? All you’re doing is making warrior more powerful then it already is. There’s no point other then to make the game insanely easy.

Magical: If you couldn’t land infini stun, now you can. 120*.85=102. 102/3 = 34. EASY game. If you have ever played knight before, you would know this is too god damn overpowered.

Guardian: At least it’s not that bad. However, as if knight weren’t tanky enough… There’s not reason to play this.

Holy: EXTRA 15 wis? Basically, this is just boring and makes it more tanky then it already is. I can actually see this working. However, the wis buff is too overpowered.

Dark: No… You going to have to expaling what power luster is better then it already is or can’t say anything about it.

Black Crow: Stack poisons. Read the part about the thing you said about stack spells. Same thing.

Venom Master: What? No… Just no… Assasin needs a buff but not this massive of a buff.

Dark Lord: Only an extra 20 dex… No… You can’t just give it an extra 20 dex

Undead: Basically an Ammy? What does that mean. Do you lose the subclass? Can you earn back a subclass after losing it? Not enough information. However, there seems almost no logical solution which doesn’t make it too overpowered. Can tell you getting lazier the more you write.

Time Trapper: Think about how this is going to be implemented.

Night Watcher: Because Ctrap isn’t OP enough, let’s make it easy to fire a trap every two seconds.

Time Breaker: How the fuck is that going to be implemented. Think about how easy it is going to be to troll with this. Stacked bullets all over again.

Time Wanderer: You mean invincibility when you hold space? Rushing dungeons is infinitely easy now?

Illusionist: Etherite + dancing prism. WHAT???

Unreal: Decoy follows enemy? So enemy charges decoy which follows enemy? Once more, imagine a dancing prism :smiley: Also, you have to write a lot more because what you wrote is not nearly enough to explain the logistics of what happens.

Light element: Don’t even want to anwser this anymore. Have you ever heard of the staff of devestation? it can normally hit two targets. Why not just add another three?

Charged: Back to the stack. Read that wizard class of yours.

Wind Walker: Need more information to judge. Wis mod can mean a lot. However, adding another 10 spd doesn’t really work. Personally, I think that’s two overpowered already, even excluding the damage buff.

Blade: Slightly homing? More information?

Now let’s look at how you obtain these classes.
Five star is a perfectly good requirement. However, Survive a death with 10% of Max hp on 8/8 that class (lava sitting aren’t count) does not at all suggest skill and there is no logical reason why that should be needed to get the subclasses. Completing a void makes sense but completing Oryx and Oryx 2 should also be on the list because Oryx and Oryx 2 are the offical bosses of the game.

Here is how I see it, you have a good idea but your solutions to the idea are not well though out. At best, it should be adding a bit of a few stats but not nearly the amount you are suggesting to add. Another suggestion for subgroups would be to trade one thing for another rather then a direct buff in every way.

“ememy”

AWESOME ideas! You always come up with neat stuff!

all of these are too OP to be implemented.

It will not count aswell.

Ofc

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.