[Suggestion] Make realmeye show number of shatters + other dungeons completed on alive characters

Would this be possible?

Well, muledump does it so I don’t see why not.
Would require some drastic layout changes tho.

It isn’t possible because the information about alive characters is only passed privately between the player and the server.

Information about dead characters is “in the air” broadcast in public by the game, so RealmEye/MrEyeball can pick it up and show it on the website.

Ah, I forgot that muledump actually logs into the accounts to get info, realmeye can’t do that. Oh well.

Well that blows…

Some of my friends (who RARELY die) have over 100+ shatts completed on their alive characters according to muledump.

Sucks how they won’t be able to show this unless they die on their beloved chars.

Yeah, only by screenshot of Muledump is it currently possible to boast of your achievement stats on alive chars.

It would be awesome if Deca would allow access to our own alive character stats in Vault or Nexus. So you could go to some Chronicler-type NPC and you’d get a screen that showed your info.

I have always wanted for the statues in the vault to show info on your top character of each class, so maybe that could be a thing.

U mean NPC?

Hehe, thanks yep.

would be even better if realmeye and deca works together :thinking:

shows an image of 17pcaves completed…

Realmeye description thingy? Or link to a screenshot of muledump on your realmeye profile showing number of dungeons completed?

:laughing: They won’t even acknowledge these forums…

they used to

Oh yeah… the forums were launched with Deca’s blessings weren’t they?
What happened?

did they bless us? xD idk

They commented on their twitter and facebook accounts with congratulations on starting the forum. We did manage to briefly speak with them before opening it, so they knew it was coming. Silex once posted, but otherwise they’ve largely not paid us too much attention. Myr has said before he spends enough time keeping up with reddit/facebook/twitter that he doesn’t have time to spare for us.

:frowning: That sucks, especially considering the quality of posts and discussions maintained on these forums is quite higher than what I’ve seen on reddit. Also content is better archived here - and the mods are doing an amazing job too!
I was really excited for the forums here when Nambs told me about them - and they’ve lived up to my expectations!

https://www.realmeye.com/guild/DecaGMs
Mreyeball is in the Deca GMs guild