Suggestion on new class to start

Hi all, recently got the new char slot from the campaign and I have my questions on which class to use;
Just to give you an idea, these are the items I have in my vault right now, and also on backpacks of my chars that I don’t use:

BTW, these are the classes I have right now: Priest, Assassin, Ninja, Paladin, Mystic, Archer (basically one of each weapon choice)

• You can never go wrong with Warr. Pixie, Jugg, and Mercy’s will be fun.
• Knight could also be enjoyable, Scutum is one of the safer shields and there’s always Mercy.
• Trickster, you have four nice prisms and the ST armor from Fungul is good for rushing, that being said not everyone will enjoy it.
• Wizard is a classic, the Para spell can dish out some damage.

You have 4 juggs. Is the answer not clear?

Maybe he doesnt like jugg lacking speedy, like myself. Thus it might be why he didnt think about making a warrior.

He still has ST pirate set, minus the ring, full tops, mercys, cutlass, dblade, pixie, ass, keychain. Alternatively knight with scutum, resin colo, oryx sword, and stuff above.

:neutral_face:

i just gon go back into ma hole, plz no hurt me

;d

first of all, thank you for the suggestions, as I’ve asked for suggestions, there’s no right answer, but you got my attention on the warrior, as I could start with a full set, true story that I have been trying to get the hook to complete the st set (not sure why I’m unlucky with the hook)

on the other hand, as per the juggs sitting in the vault, I was afraid on how I would feel devastaded if I lost the jugg, but as stated, I have 4, I think I could take the hit and die with one, eventually

I guess I’ll start with the gear I have, and whenever I have the hook, I can use the set (not sure if it is good, but if anyone knows that, I would gladly take it as another advice on this thread)

was just joking you dont have to feel bad twitchy its ok

@Chewbacka I never tried it, have no luck on the armor. All I can say is its looks like it changes warrior’s dynamic and gameplay to a different level, and only for this reason I say its good.

a sidenote, i had so much hooks one day i decided to wear it on some random class, to make the people that had to do pirate caves over and over a lil mad. it also was fun to get drops, like white bags while wearing a totally useless ring :upside_down_face:. while wearing it, i cant stop imagining my mystic that has a pirate hook, im just :yum:

HAHAHAHA, I can say that I would be mad to see that … I have the other pieces of the set sitting on my vault for quite a while, true story that I haven’t put a lot of grinding, as I was focusing more on the assassin st set, but the warrior is my next goal :slight_smile:

That’s relatable. I had a Skuld before the og st sets went legacy, and shortly after that happened, I rapidly got every piece to the new sb Skuld set from less then 20 cems (I don’t know how)… except the ring :frowning:

Knight, Trix, Necro, or Wiz (assuming you have a good robe for the latter two). Consider completing some of the ST sets that you already have some of – Pirate Warr (very nice DPS), Crystal Ninja (Kunai’s fun, HP is nice), and the Fairy Paladin (decent buffs plus you have an Oreo around).

Probably sorc, warrior or wizard, since you have 4 juggs the para scepter and fulmi and the para spell. Knight or trickster could also be decent.

Huntress would be pretty obsolete if you already have an archer, samurai with no uts and and lvl 80 mheal doesn’t seem very good and necro without esben/cult skull/memento mori is just utterly pointless.

huntress is different from archer: she can play both defensively and offensively, while he cant (okay he can but his ability does not allow it really)

Im confused. Both archer and huntress have slows, mp-damage conversion and paralyzes.

You can carpet bomb and run away with huntress, similiar to an assassin.

its just that i find the trap to be easier to use as a tool - rather than a weapon - than the quiver. defensive strat = to stay safe / offensive strat = to attack more or easily (my own definitions regarding the use of their abilities mind you). like you have way more defensive options with the trap than with the quiver.

but feel free to enlighten me

It’s not just you. Took me a good 50 pirate caves to get mine.

I’m only at Pcave #21, so I still have rookie numbers

I honestly think that archer is just a straight up better class unless one has the magic woods trap. Both classes have great crowd control options with the bow, so having the additional splash damage with vile or oryx trap is kind of redundant. Plus, vquiv has comparable effectiveness with groups, while also being great against single targets.

In this case, op doesn’t even have a wide arrange of ut traps… while huntress does have a pretty reliant slow with her t0 trap, you are giving up paralyze, speedy, and damage for a better slow.