Summoner ability (Mace of Celestial Callings)

Mace of Celestial callings

Only a handfull of people will recieve the help from celestial beings that has been around for eons.

Stats:

• Tier: UT

• MP Cost: 130

• Duration: 6

• Cooldown: 8

• Range: 6 Tiles

• Effect: MP healing, Healing, purification, + 5 ATT boost

• Stat Bonus: +20 HP , +20 MP, +5 VIT +5 WIS

• Special properties: When below 50% HP summon a celestial moon caretaker that heals you and your allies mana and hp. If u stand in the heal area for the whole duration you will recieve purification. When above 50% HP Summon a Celestial warrior that gives you and your allies +5 ATT and throw spears piercing enemies

• Fame Bonus: 8%

• Feed Power: 950

• Summon on marker

• 500 Damage (per spear) throws a total of 3 spears (total damage 1500)

Celestial warrior sprite

Celestial Moon caretaker sprite

Drops From:

Fallen Meteor Event ( will work on it in the future possibly )

More info

1 item that has the use of two abilities. Wanted to make an item that will support you on what is most important at the time being, whenever you are low and need heal, or if u are nice and healthy and need that extra damage. I have a very blurry vision of making a celestial themed event and dungeon dropping some nice celestial/galaxy themed items, such as meteor staff etc. Sprites isn’t my strong point as you can see, I don’t even know how to add the black outlines on the sprites :smiley:. Hopefully you like the idea and concept.

• I love this idea!
  • This is a good idea
  • This is a bad idea
  • This is a horrible idea

0 voters

Make it 5 Vit/Wis would be more worthwhile to make a difference b/c of IC/OoC.

Right, i forgot about the whole new combat system will change that.

The poll needs an ‘impossible to evaluate’ option, as until they release the class whether this is better or worse than tiered is pure guesswork. I would say shelve it until then which will also give you time to work on the dungeon.

I’m not sure if giving +10 ATT to essentially the whole group isn’t too overpowered, it’s like giving anyone who is in range a free Vesture.

Now when you mention it, it does seem overpowered, perhaps making it 5 ATT instead or if the +10 ATT only affected the summoner. Thoughts? would love to get help

This is a really cool concept, but I think with the tome of tarished gods doing something pretty similar to the mace, I think the moon caretaker and the celestial warrior kinda need to be tweaked a little in my opinion.

Wow i actually never realised how similar it is. I dont pay attention to the oryx agent items since im not a fan of them.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.