Summoner Class - Class Tree, Ability & Stats

Please note that this information in this post is strictly speculative and will only be confirmed when DECA release more information. For context please watch the new spoiler video.

In an attempt to prepare for the upcoming class - Summoner, I open this thread for discussion to consider the new class and where it falls within the class tree, what it’s ability may be and what it’s max stats would be.

Class Tree

Solely based on what we know about the summoner, I believe that the class will likely function as a wand (Soul’s Guidance) baring Necromancer with a Demon Lord’s Skull. With this in mind, the stats have followed this theory but included the idea of some relation to Mystic class. This is due the Summoner skin’s uncanny resemblance to the Mystic skin (as seen in the class tree attached). I neglected to include the Bard as a prerequisite class as it is not only a newer class but it’s also lower in the tree requiring players to unlock various classes prior.

The Ability

With the rework of the Deadwater Docks incoming and the teaser video showing our new class summoner what seemed to rats - it could be said that the Summoner will summon rats/mice with either a UT or Tiered ability. I couldn’t help but find this very similar to Pied Piper of Hamelin. With the Piper in mind and whether DECA drew inspiration from this story, could the ability be a pipe/flute or even a whistle?

Statistics

Analysing the stats of both Mystic and Necro from the assumed class tree, I feel like the stats portrayed balance the class suitably to summoning. With consideration for Bard’s ability to create parrots with its UT ability, if DECA used Bard as a comparative class - Summoner would sport closer to 55 ATT but around 70 DEX.

As always I’d be grateful to see everyone’s take on this and whether they think similar or different.

Thanks for reading :slight_smile:

• Sorcerer + Necromancer
  • Sorcerer + Mystic

0 voters

If it had a speed cap of 45 I would probably never play it.

To be fair, it kind of makes no sense for the summoner to require level 20 with necro and sorc, because if you have the sorc at all you already have the necro level 20. Sorc + mystic makes the most sense to me, and i feel like your guess of stats is right on the money

Interesting, whys that?

personally, I prefer to go fast and I don’t mind sacrificing some def or something to gain some speed (UBSpeed is the only unbound ring I use other than HP). The Knight is slow enough, 45 base speed for me is too slow. But that is my personal opinion.

At 45 speed, his ability gotta compensate hard for that trade to be worth. Personally, I like every bit of spd I get, but I don’t mind if you give something else in return.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.