Super Smash Bros Brawl

doesnt matter, u said kirby could NEVER beat marth
he did

If the two players are equal in skill. This must indicate that Coldweather is inexperienced.

You won’t believe how many times I cringed watching that.

Look up a player called hungrybox

Metaknight is op, but to me, I don’t like him.

Whenever I play, I just play snake and go around trolling people by allah ackbaring them

that doesnt make sense, y would he be in dat tournament if he was “incompetent” ?

kirby and marth are like all ssb chars, they can be good or bad against any other char, just depends on who is using them.

uh kirby is good for beginners but it is pretty easy to counter. I use olimar because his pikmen are annoying as fuck. His final smash is also pretty op. This is all in ssbb. I dont play meele but i heard that ice climbers were pretty op in there too, Too bad most of my mains had to get nerfed. :confused: Now I use shulk for ssb4

I use zero suit samus in ssb4

uh not for any uhhh visual effects or anything I assure you

she got nerfed tho rip

Brawl Isnt 20XX Though And The Only Good God Is HBox

… I haven’t played melee in forever. My brother was always the best and not sure if he was as good as perhaps M2K would’ve been at that point (although he never knew what wave-dashing was, I don’t think and this was ~12 or so years ago). Got a local bi-weekly tourney where I live but fairly certain I’d be crap. Would be interesting to try, though. I played brawl quite a bit and honestly really miss snake and the ice climbers (yes, most would cringe at reading “Ice Climbers” but I never got down chain grabbing). Now in SSB4 I’m playing quite a bit of G&W and getting destroyed, other times getting some stupid kills that I save the replay of… Good stuff.

Lol Brawl the worst one out of the entire series.

Play Diddy Kong or Snake. Meta Knight if you just want to win.

the story mode in that one though was 5x as good as any of the other modes in the others in the series

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.