Support Ticket

Hello all,

I don’t really play hardcore as much as I used to, and I haven’t been on for the past 8 days (as my Realmeye says). For some reason I was banned and I’m not too sure how to file a support ticket.

Yes, this might seem stupid as someone who’s been playing for almost 6 years does not know how to file a support ticket.

If you could post the URL to DECA Support or anything like that, that would be great. Thank you!

https://decagames.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new

Or

We don’t judge. I’ve been playing for a year and I didn’t know that the Oryx Castle Minions drop pots.

its probably one of those bycatch from the automatic and unchecked rwt sweeps, which is as far as i know, a code that scans for anyone who has been associated with rwt and insta permaban them, although it has been known for accidentally banning innocent players, which i call bycatch.

If UGC from back then is considered RWT, then I haven’t been involved in any other RWT.

And lol, I didn’t even know that was there to be honest, I’m so used to where the play button is that I just spam click the main screen and don’t actually use any of the other buttons on the menu.

Thank you for being kind about it though. :slight_smile:

If it was a long time back, write them a ticket explaining what you think you got banned for and that you don’t do that and haven’t done that in a long time… They may give you another shot, I’ve heard of this working out for others in similar situation.

And hope all has been well otherwise dude…

Same

Hey man, thanks for the response and advice. However, it seems they are sticking with this permaban even after asking them to supply me with the evidence that I had been participating with a 3rd party website/RWT.

Just sucks cause I know for a fact I’ve never done anything like that. Lol

Positive note, IRL I’m doing pretty well! Currently building muscle and my flexibility for my 2017 Junior Olympic Water Polo season!

Likewise, man. Hope all is well with you too! <3

That blows. :sob:

It sure does, bud.

You can /lock this thread, as it’s probably considered Whine Cellar now. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.