Survey Follow-Up

Umm… I really should’ve checked the survey like a little more today. So… I was checking it about every hour or so since I posted it this morning, and until about 11:00, there were only like 3 or 4 responses and no replies on the thread. I was like, hey, I guess people don’t want free life pots or they think it is too much time for too little reward. Then, at the end of school I meet the girl I’m working with and she’s like “what did you do I didn’t even ask people to do the survey and there are like 50 responses” and I’m like :thinking:, checks the previous post and it has BLOWN up with like 40 replies. Later I meet her to work on filming a video for the other half of the project and there are exactly 80 responses. I wanted more people to respond but she was like “boi no you need to stop now.” And I stopped :roll_eyes: Now, I would like to give you all 2 life pots each, but,

So… my solution is another Google Form! First person to respond gets my last Deca Ring :cry: Second gets a oryx sword and a cosmic, third gets a oryx sword, 4th through 10th get 2 life pots each and the next 30 people (give or take) get a life pot each. https://goo.gl/forms/Uq5Hb5g3bLoeacdH3

Correct Answers: Edit almost completely forgot this (I used up all my data doing this :rage: ill throw it in tomorrow morning.

Correct Answers

Chloroplast

All of the Above

B and C

Plant Cells

99% (Textbook; don’t ask me)

Oh yea I completely forgot about this HAHAHA. So I told you guys to put fake believable names and I just realized how badly that ended because half the people put like the most basic white people names it was so funny.

Full List of Names

Don’t give out names - shatter

Yeah, I don’t even have enough life pots to give away 1 to everyone. There were also some nice pranksters in the group which is why I’m glad for the extra responses, notable amongst them:

Edit: Correct answers and pie charts are now in their section.

WINNERS

Check for your name!

BLUbeans (First) Collected
BurnixOne(Second) Collected
BotLucario(Third) Collected

4th-10th
CaesarVIII
CoconutXD
Pewpslol
Jinxer1
rapid fire ultra dragon (retero)
My name is Curlip thank
Xierou

11th until I run out of life pots :cry:
paden
NyanAFK
Ludfru
FXK
ProWinner
Laamas
Sandduner
Gobolin
SJrip

Submitted :slight_smile:

Aight :+1: free deca ring for you when can you get on.

I can get on now :smiley:

Hmm… lemme check if my hotspot with rollover data can withstand realm.

Submitted! :smiley:

Same thing applies to you!

so Oryx Sword and Cosmic?

yea.

Submitted :smiley:

@BLUbeans Come USS nexus you too @BurnixOne

Nuu y u no ask me ;(

You come USS keys too you just beat Caesar VII

Going to sleep for now y’all I got this damn contact stuck in my eye I need to get out.

oof, oh well I’ll take 4th or whichever place I get

rip ;(

Ahh thank you so much! <33333

Thanks also <3 Liked ur post ;3

submitted. if you can’t go on rn, i’ll be on tomorrow sometime. :slight_smile:

Submitted :smiley: