Survey on Music in RotMG

Hi there!
I just wanted to ask for some of your opinions regarding the current music of RotMG.
I’ve setup a really short survey with only a few questions, it should take about a minute to compelte.

Click here to get to the survey

Thank you all for the help!

(Also, I hope this is the right category to post this in)

Couldn’t fill it in due to sign in requirement, so I’ll say some answers here:

The music is great as a theme and has a good tempo and style fitting really well with the game. If other musical motifs were done for different dungeons/areas/classes in a similar style, it would be great too.

I kept it running for a long time when I first started, I’d guess far longer than average! To the extent that it is completely stuck in my head and doesn’t take much prompting to hear it in my mind. But eventually of course I did switch it off for my own music. I sometimes go back to it, for old times’ sake. Hope that gives you some feedback as an alternative to the survey.

Since there is a new soundtrack for rotmg, what’s up then ?

Huh? o:

not only do i play the music while i’m playing the game, i also play it while i’m driving w/ the volume to the max :sneezing_face:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.