Surviving lava

Hello! i just got my first divine pet (not maxed fusion unfortunately) and was enjoying messing around with my new heals and mp heal levels, but was wondering at what pet level heal can you stand in regular lava infinitely without dying. i currently have heal level 85

On the wiki it says

Ability Level Amount Healed Delay Between Heals
1-30 (Common) 10 - 14 HP 10 - 3.82 s
30-50 (Uncommon) 14 - 23 HP 3.82 - 2.66 s
50-70 (Rare) 23 - 40 HP 2.66 - 1.96 s
70-90 (Legendary) 40 - 69 HP 1.96 - 1.42 s
90-100 (Divine) 69 - 90 HP 1.42 - 1 s

So lets say your pet heals the average of the values that your pet’s heal level falls in.
With about 54 HP every 1.69 seconds that equates to 31.9526 HP/sec. The wiki also says

“Lava does 45 armor piercing damage and damages twice per every second you are in lava which gradually decreases your health and can cause death if you stand in it long enough. It also slows down movement speed, which can allow the lava to do a bit more damage to a character before they can escape the lava.
With enough healing abilities, some players are able to walk indefinitely on lava.”
If I understood this correctly lava deals 45 damage twice every second so that’s -90 HP/sec.
Add them together and the health you gain is -58.0474 HP/sec. So your pet is definitely not high enough level. With a high enough magic heal however you could sit in lava indefinitely as priest class healing yourself.

Not necessarily sure how important this is but if you use the wiki, learned mathematics and fight against laziness you could reach a conclusion yourself. Unfortunately the values aren’t fully known and there isn’t any known equation that you can use to evaluate the HP/sec your pet provides given it’s level so this wasn’t 100% exact.

You gonna need da maxed divine with 90 hp heal.

Looks to me like level 100 heal evens it out exactly.

For future reference.

http://guidescroll.com/2014/05/rotmg-pet-heal-and-mheal-data/

And yes to Harry.

(thinks) what if lava did pet stasis…

sadly, tiles can’t inflict status effects. Maybe in unity :,)

(wonders what happens when he stands in sewer water)

OHFUCK-

How did I miss that? I just remember reading that one of the devs wanted to inflict the healing effect when you stepped in honey in The Hive…

Ah that would have been sweet, ha pun intended.

A great calculation, but vitality is not disabled in lava.
Therefore, here’s some common values for vitality which should also be factored in:
40 vit: 1 + 0.12 * 40 = 5.8 HP/sec. Result: -52.2474 HP/sec.
42 vit (T6 ability’s bonus): " + " * 42 = 6.04 HP/sec. Result: -52.0074 HP/sec.
75 vit: " + " * 75 = 9 HP/sec. Result: -49.0474 HP/sec.

Just thought I’d add that.

Post funny moments in-game!

I’d forgotten about vitality entirely. Thanks for pointing that out.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.