Surviving Marble Colossus

Got tips? I don’t want to get popped

Stay with the group. The phases up until survival (the tentacles and 3 cores) shouldn’t be a problem. Survival should be OK, just try and dodge the sick, pet stasis and slow shots. For the last phases, after the lights on his phase turn off and on again, you want to watch out for the void arrows and void spagets.

You should be fine, with a competent group mbc isn’t hard.

marble colossus near the void phases, I got half sat on cuz he charged and dropped to 100hp, any way to avoid this

Don’t stand in the middle of the room otherwise when he does void arrows you’ll get sat on. When he does void patties you can circle with him but don’t get petrifed and sat on.

TBH, MBC is harder than Voids just dont run into tenticles and stay with the priests.

hmmmm
yeah no it isnt

also

if u rely on priests to keep u alive you really shouldnt be doing halls, you should be able to dodge enough to keep yrself alive omegalul

I’ve done a few Voids and MBC’s and this is clearly subjective, but I find the MBC to be slightly tougher than the Void Entity.

Following the priests is just a insurance policy, but the whole point of bringing priests is to make the experience as painless as possible.

Don’t kiss mbc no matter how tempting it is

yeah or just friggin be a priest so u can rely on urself omegalul

mbc is more skill intensive. void varies based off your dps.
thats why you can easily solo mbc but its is actually impossible to solo void.

halls is the same no matter if you have 1 priest or 20, if youre skilled. all you need is like, 1 puri.

how can i not give that sweetie a hug

sit on boss
ez fame

EASILY? I have tried almost 10 times now on a 8/8 pally, never seen him drop to 75% health :frowning: . Even with a big group, 1 out of 20 times I still have to nexus

Mainly just dont get confused dodge and ESPECIALLY dodge pet stasis… You need all the heals you can get at all times. oh, and purple shots make you go big HURt :c

Jugg
and lots of hp pots

Don’t do it unless you see several mseal reacts on the afk check. Without the armored, survival is a lot harder.

I’m assuming that you’re doing this with a raiding discord. (Pub halls?)
I would suggest doing it with a big group. The bigger the (mostly) better. During the fight, try to stick with the group. Its like a school of fish, the weaker ones/the ones towards the outside get picked off while the strongest and those closer to the heart of the group live.
One of my personal tips (that I use a lot) is to watch projectiles as they head towards the group. Try to give yourself a bit of anticipation as to when they’ll hit YOU, and judge accordingly. It takes a bit of practice to get used to it but once you get it down well, you’ll get hit by a lot fewer projectiles and rely a lot less on your priests.
A phase that i used to (and sometimes still do) nexus out at alot is the two key + drive by phase. That’s the one where the MBC first circles around the outer perimeter of the arena, and when enough damage is dealt, he spawns those two keys and those nasty drive-by rocks. It often gets really hairy here because you will have people scattered all throughout the edges of the arena, and a small group of players chasing those two keys. Whenever you see those rocks coming around, try to think of those colored shurikens as tentacles themselves. You’re probably not going to be able to dodge them all, but try to see where you can move through that line and into an area where its not shooting at. If all else fails… just dodge, and try to see where the most players are, as that’s probably where the heals (paladins/priests) are.
A bane of a lot of players are what most people call ‘pop rocks’. (Name means something, don’t scoff). After the second faze, MBC starts spawning these guys. They’ll float to a player, flash red and then pop. Follow the school of fish analogy I explained earlier, and you’ll almost never even get hit by them. But if they get close, literally just move like 1 tile. Its the difference between you taking 70-80 damage to you getting instapopped.

Nothing inflicts sick during the fight, though…

hm
yeah, youre right
im not quite sure what i was thinking there…
maybe i was mixing it up with something
funny, i thought sick was a part of the fight.

Well, those are obvious luxuries :frowning:

Learn the phases, just keep doing them on bad characters until you know the phases and can dodge the bullets semi-easy.

It’s basically the same for every boss, just look at the shots and learn the phases.