Surviving Marble Colossus

I’ve done a 5 man void and and a good few <20 ppl voids. Priests and pallies are extremely useful and should not be understated like this. How many lost halls have you done with 40 ppl+? How many <20 ppl? So much easier with the heals. The damage output in MBC is extremely high. I’m sure without priests or pallies even you wouldn’t be able to stay in for half the time as you usually do mr. i’m-gonna-flex-my-jugg-every-post.

Try to dodge the blind shots as best as you can, same goes for the slow shots.

Blind=black, slow=green, red=curse(dodge this as well as it makes you take more damage)

Stay with group, do your best to dodge(don’t assume you can facetank)

Play priest or any beefy class at first if you feel uncomfortable, as they are the most survivable.

Just try to learn the shot patterns and you will be fine

I’ve done a few 7-10 man voids with my guild.

Let’s make this clear: I’m not saying priests aren’t useful. What I am saying is that if you have to rely on priests for heals, you should not be doing halls because you put yourself at undue risk. What happens if you do a run and the priests are selfish, or incompetent? Then, if you rely on them for heals, you find yourself dead very quickly.

Sure, maybe that’s the case, but I am able to consistently survive MBC without heals. Maybe I won’t be contributing to the group DPS as much without healers, but I’m not putting myself at any more risk.

Void is much much much harder uncoordinated than MBC

This is terrible advice btw, never rely on priests to heal you. D O D G E and stay alert at all times!

So then you’ll have no trouble dodging it.

now THAT is some epic ugc advice

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.