Sword of the frosty flame (idea)

###Sword of the frosty flame

The unique blade that is extremely heavy but contains the power of ice and fire at the same time. The legends says Pyyr and Nikao’s spirit stays inside the sword, protecting it’s owner.

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • Range: 5.0
  • Projectile speed : 150
  • Projectile lifetime : 333
  • Shots : 1
  • Amplitude : 0.2 tile(s)
  • Frequency : 0.2 cycle(s)/shot
  • Damage : 210-230
  • Rate Of Fire : 100%
  • Stat Bonus: -10 ATK, -5 DEX, -5 SPD, +50 HP, +50 MP
  • Special properties: Shots pass through enemies, Shots ignore defence of the target
  • Fame Bonus: 6%
  • Feed Power: 1000
  • soulbound

####Drops From:

• Ivory Wyvern

####More info
EDIT : FIXED MOST OF THE PROBLEMS
buffed it a LOT and reduced FP, fame bonus, and debuffs.
Increased damage, RoF,and HP/MP bonus
This may deal less damage than most swords but it’s range and pierce, armor pierce will make it pretty much overpowered.

Just felt bored and tried to make anything i can think of.

and yes. ima blue star

armor break on this is way too strong… This is way better than an ogmur even with the debuffs

Sounds like the same idea as frostbite sword

it armor breaks

The amount of offense that is taken away when using this sword is lot. It would only be good in certain situations to avoid weakening like during Oryx, or killing the crystal prisoner,

Take away some of the stat increases/decreases. Too confusing. Also work on the color choices a bit…doesn’t look professional. And expand on what makes it useful/unique

I mean description wise, not function wise

Lore is too long, make it a sentence or two. Feed power is WAAAAAY too high make it 1000. Extremely underpowered even with berserk… please buff (its the csword)

i hope this is a joke

50% RoF, plus those debuffs is just…

should i chop down debuffs to half?

"Ima blue star"
what did you expected from a blue star

EDIT : BUFFED A LOT AND FIXED a lot… SOME PROBELMS

is that an insult to yourself?

i guess

Uuuh dude its cool but its a bit… Huuumm… High numbers? 300 damages + 100% RoF + Ignore def… omg!!! so op bro! Ivory Wyvern is a too easy boss to drop this^^ But the way there is the idea, Overall I’d give 5/10

Also… Do you know what this mean? A wand projectile has 15 Projectile speed. Also , 150 projectile speed + 333ms life time is impossible in a sword with 5 range :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.