T10 and lower items should drop more frequently

When I have 100-200 fame mostly I still have a T4-T6 crap items.
When I try harder to deal damage , I mostly die. I wasted hours but I still can’t a single pot or an item.
I think this is just wasting time.
And I don’t know but Should I open a new topic about candyland lag?
When I always get in lags occur when I fight the enemies.And mostly It disconnects. Lost my 4/8 warr and more characters… My Internet is working very well. Does’nt lag in other dungeons. I don’t understand.

Sprite worlds are a pretty easy way to make pots and so are snake pits. You just need to understand the boss patterns if anything! As for making a topic about candlyland lag, there are all ready heaps of complaints about it and we are not getting closer to a solution so I would say no to that.

The dungeons still dont drop it. I can’t get anything.

What do you mean by still don’t drop it? Bosses in pot dropping dungeons are guaranteed to drop a pot if you solo perhaps you need to find a dungeon with less competition?

I have 40-60 dmg with so less dex.
With the boss def = 20-30 dmg… this does nothing to it.

make a wizard and farm godlands with t6 staff to get purple bag gear and use purple bag gear to farm sprites cems and snakes and use the speed/def/attack/dex to buy better gear and use that better gear to help you farm more potions and use those potions to max that wizard

So… Only wizard?

necromancer priest knight pally also

the good classes for rebuilding

this is true, there is no real early midgame for players, its very difficult to get stated correctly/easily

Kromon, it’s really easy to get t10’s no matter what the skill level…

First, make a knight

Second find godland equips

Third do 3 sprite worlds

Four, buy an archon

Repeat until you have a full set

You think doing a sprite world with t4’s are hard? I do it with t0 all the time… I’m sorry if you like killing the boss in under 30 seconds, but limon has under 10k health. It’s pretty easy to kill her even with 20 damage

I feel you. Even with looting potions, I got a total grand total of 4 T10 equips on my own in a month, two of which I found yesterday. Doesn’t help that most of the strategies in this thread boil down to “sink more time and get lucky.”

If you really want to know, I’m posting a guide later. Read that, and you can even max stats with old tops.

In my early days I used to store any t8+ weapon I could find. With a t8 weapon you can already do a fair amount of damage, enough to get soulbound on bosses that can drop t10 weapons and potions.

Nowadays because I do relatively many high-end dungeons, I get enough t11 weapons to sustain myself, and a lot of players are like that, which is why t9-t10 gear is so cheap nowadays.

I would suggest getting a decent storage of t8+ gear and slowly replacing that with higher tier items as you progress in the game. A single vault really isn’t quite enough to contain a decent storage, so for that I would suggest getting either quite a bunch of vault chests, or ~10 mules. That should be enough to store 2-3 of each weapon/armor/abilty type, and some t3+ health rings.

That’s if you don’t want to trade with other players.

If you do, farm up some potions and buy everything you need.
First level and farm the godlands a little so that your character is strong enough to do sprites and snake pits(lvl 20 with a t8+ weapon and ~15+ defense), then farm those.

Find pots and trade them, do snakepits and sprite for guaranteed pot.

Save up 8 of any kind of pot and sell the 8 for a life pot on realmeye trade.

Sell the life for 8 defense and get a full old tops set for 4 defense then drink the remaining 4.

Continue doing this until you can max DEF/SPD/ATT/DEX and then focus on running other dungeons.

Avoid Abyss & Sewers until you have a good grasp of the game. Also set a Nexus hotkey to something you can reach in a split second if you are in danger. ALWAYS nexus if you are in a dangerous situation.

You don’t need that. They already do drop more frequently than say…tops because you can easily farm glands, they drop from low tier dungeons, and more!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.