T13 Dagger or Legacy Etherite Dagger?

Which one is better?

What class are you using to compare those 2 on?

surprisingly, legacy etherite is better in terms of dps, but because it has less range, I would recommend using it in scenarios where you don’t feel comfortable to get into close range with enemies, but for other scenarios, go for it. Honestly, if you’re a new player, I’d recommend getting a normal etherite, since the damage is significantly better

(red is normal etherite, white is legacy etherite)

t13. Dps doesnt matter if youre backing out 90% of the time because etherite has 3 fucking range. And if youre close enough to hit shit confidently you might as well be using cutter.
And even so, cutter is a swapout at best. The dagger you would realistically want to own is avarice.

either are good in a pinch, use whichever is easier replaceable for you. t13 has range, etherite has damage.

Rogue

eh I’d argue I’ve been able to comfortably use coro cutter in most scenarios over tiered daggers and use it effectively. It might be a difference in play style (I play with fag vem=nom so I kinda have an inncentive to use coro cutter when I can), but I still disagree.

I rest my case.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.