T5 samuray ability

I initially had my doubts, but now that I see the 5k damage, the 1k fp, the 10 def stat bonus, the range and no cooldown, the 5 second duration of no enemy invulnerability, I am 100% supportive of this new item’s immediate designation as the ability of the samuray.

However, I have one suggestion. Have it be a 8 radius circle, centered at the player, rather than a shot. I believe this would improve the balancing and make the samuray as a whole a decent choice for a class.

thanks :slight_smile: i’ve put a lot of work in here; how about the texture

Dude, Xenogenesi was being sarcastic lmao.
Also, what is that sprite suppose to be. It looks like something you did in 20 minutes, no offense.

WTF IS A SAMURAY

So, what you’re saying is that the next class will be some random singer no one knows about?

no samuray is the new class you stupid -,-
also that sprite is THE TOOTH OF ORYX

No shots and also pass through enemies means it affects literally every enemy in the whole server.

no it’s got 8 tile range

How can range be real if the shot is not real. That renders the range to infinity, you’ve created a beast mate.

idk it’s like the tome

also if you like the idea besure to vote in the pool maybe we can get deca to see this :smiley:

• Maphia tooth
  • The tooth of oryx

0 voters

pls nerf this would be OP in fame train /s

hmmmmm no you don’t use feedpower in the fame train

I’m extremely confused if this is just a god-tier shitpost or OP is actually clueless, and for the sake of my own sanity, I’m going to stick with the former.

It’s for sure a troll. He’s pretty good, too.

vote this

just to be clear I AM NOT A TROLL, I just wanted to help deca with samuray

What do you mean, he’s trolling?

This is a 420% legitimate idea.

I think this is great, to help deca further develop the 100% confirmed class of the “samuray”. To further add on to this set, I have proposed a katana:

Katana of Montrosity Scarab
a dagger made of rose tinted steel

Radius: 12 tiles
Damage: 40 - 16i
ROF: -120%
MP cost: 20
Fame Bonus: 7 tiles
Feed Power: 7 tiles

Notes:
I made radius high because the MP cost is low

Quotes OB