T7: Ring of Fathomless ____

Tier 7 Rings: Fathomless

A faultless sapphire masterfully enclosed in a striking gold ring.

Wisdom ring

Defense Ring

Vitality Ring
On the Drawing Tool Search in the tags “Fathomless” they should be there.

Stats:

• Tier: 7
  • Stat Bonus: +10 (To that rings stat) OR maybe +11? Although the theme of tiered rings is +1 every tier.
  • Fame Bonus: 6%
  • Feed Power: 415

Drops From:

• Oryx the Mad God 2
  • The Forgotten Sentinel
  • Twilight Archmage
  • The Forgotten King

About

I was playing on my knight and i had just made a trade for a def pot. But in this persons inventory I saw a UB Def ring. I asked his how much and he replied “1l” Not having one life I told him “Oh I don’t have that” already having known that the ring was probably worth at least 1l I wasn’t surprised. But then this white star told me “Here have it” and gave me the UB def for free. If you’re reading this; thank you! but then I looked at the stats, and my OCD went off the charts. “+9 Def”. 9! then in that moment I wished that there was a ring with +10 of that stat. And I thought of this. I messed around in the Drawing Tool and ended up with the sprite you see above.

The only rings you would ever use for this is att and dex. The rest would just be garbage.

Also you might want to delete that part at the top after you copy and pasted the template.

How do I add an image?
The sprite I made is cool.

try editing it and reuploading it

How do i upload an image? what sites.

t7 hp tho :heart_eyes:

Wait a minute…

Save the image or screen shot it and then upload it to here.

Deca is t7 hp ring already

Glad you got the joke :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Except Decas don’t drop from anything. These would, and would probably be less expensive.

Sorry, “Oryx the mad dod” lol.

GG

Looks really good

Looks good, but the gold part of the ring needs some shading.

Stat Bonus: +10 (To that rings stat)
Wait. Doesn’t Geb’s ring give +10 wisdom?
HMMMMMM.

Orxy the mad dog

LMAO

uhh just the power creep of rings, also your sprite really doesnt appeal to me. the yellow part, especially when into the gem looks really weird, maybe it due to shading or something

Oryx does not drop t6 rings, also, add that it drops from Marble Colossus, Malus and void

The sprites are sexy

T7 HP ring would be +200 hp

you know what that means