T7 rings: stone of cosmic (stat)

No they wont. They’ll come out when t14 weapons and t15 armor comes out.

ohhhh roasted xd

They seem (too?) overpowered.

Where did u hear this??

If we collect all the stones can we snap out half the enemies in a dungeon?

NiCE MaTh BrO

nowhere, it’s an idea of mine

Sorry to mention this but the vit ring gives 15 hp heal/sec right? Well 15 hp heal/sec is equivalent to over 124 vit so the t7 vit ring gives over 134 vit

Notably, cosmic life has no additional benefits.
Cosmic Knowledge is broken.
Cosmic Power is also extremely powerful and encourages faster firing weapons. Thousand shot, etherite, and cutlass all get advantages.
Meanwhile cosmic bulwark is relatively useless.
Cosmic Reflexes, like bulwark, is quite situational and can be detrimental to those who know sprites
Cosmic Wisdom is broken on a bunch of abilities such as blasphemy, juggernaut, and most of all, all cloaks

• Compared to every other ring in the game, it has poor sprites.
  • Movement speed not being able to be changed by tiles is overpowered imo.
  • 15HP/sec is overpowered for sure - It’s basically a permanent healing buff like from the paladin or priest. Combine that with pets, it’s for SURE overpowered.
  • I would change the drop from Malus and replace it with the Void Entity, due to the stats, special abilities you get from them, difficulty of the boss, etc.
    Personally I think 20% effectiveness and cost would be way too much. Maybe make it 10% at most - Nearly everyone these days has a maxed rare pet with mp heal, so it would make spamming abilities even easier, especially if it was a better ability, like an oreo or jugg; it would be one step closer to unkillable characters. And for the stun with 20% increased effectiveness…In my opinion we have way too many knights running around in realm with decent to amazing mp heal pets for more than permastun, imo that would be too much.
    Everything else though, I love it. Haha

I like how you though stun. Imagine infini cloak…

I won’t even try and say how this is wrong since everyone else is already doing it. Instead, I’ll say this.

We don’t need Tier 7 rings.

we already have T7 hp ring? Ring of decades, its just 10+ more hp which makes is T7. Do ThE mAtH

Ring of Decades is a mistake as it is.

Just no.

It should not have been a straight up +10 HP boost to UBHP, I agree.

t7 abilities would drop in the dungeon directly after the one that drops t14 weapons t15 armor and t7 abilties
t7 rings are not coming anytime soon.

I could understand why people would like the stun effectiveness increased but honestly, we do have A lot of knights. And a maxed rare pet is getting pretty close from permastunning by yourself for a little bit(of course with the help of mp potions)
Infinite cloak is not possible, haha. That’s why they made the cloaks have a 1 second cooldown after you decloak so you’re visible for at least 1 second. Coming from someone who has a 70hp/70mp maxed rare (at the moment) I can for sure say that you are able on the verge permacloak as a rogue; only losing about ~5-10mp each cloak. So infinite cloak is basically already possible with a maxed rare pet.

I just dont get all these p server driven ideas.

how in the hell is a new tier of items pserver driven?