Tablet rework (not a shitpost)

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 90
  • Effect: 750-900 damage over 1 tile *
  • Stat Bonus: +3 spd
  • Fame Bonus: 6%
  • Feed Power: 900
    (cooldown is the same like all other spells)

####Drops From:

*this works like a necro skull, but there is no heal and a different animation, 1 tile is supposed to mean that exactly one tile in affected

####More info
The idea of the spell is to provide centered damage like normal spells, but without haveing to aim perfectly. The spell works well while glandsfarming ~800 damage is usually enough against a god when one is shoting at it, also there is a god chance of hitting more than one target when attacking a group of gods. It also should work well against high def enemies since this will be way less affected by def. The aoe attack should also work well against cubes/skulls. The +3spd will also be helpful in glands/ at events.
On the other hand a tiered spell will do higher damage on most enemies if half/all shots hit and there is a chance of getting no damage at all in if the user hits the wrong tile.
Another good thing is that it would less of a hacker toy than tiered spells are.

Comment: Just like a normal spell, this would always hit the middle of a tile.

So… Does it still have the blast animation? Or is is a spell but not a spell?

i like how you had to put the “not a shitpost” since all your ideas are shit posts[quote=“Mynamerr, post:1, topic:9074”]
god
[/quote]

good*

i like the analyses, i like the uses for it: higher def, easier to aim. However, one thing to note is, it could be thought of as harder to aim, b/c if you miss the enemy, you literally get zero shots in, while before you would’ve at least got like 2-3 shots in. So it mgiht not actually be easier to aim. But i like how this in a sense is still sticking to the piecing, b/c this in a sense is also piercing.

probably not very balanced though
8/10

Way to op with no cooldown the spamability is huge. Plus this throws the uniqueness of the tablet out the window which the developers made it to be, hit multiple targets, I thought a rework would be less mp cost, or boosted range or something this is just a new spell.
6/10

The only issue with tablet is that it costs too much. :sunglasses:

It should have the same default cooldown like all spells

Its still unique

Even with an ok mp cost it would be pretty crap, the only real use is hitting a certain enemy in a tight group

Then add a cooldown
And i’m not saying it’s not unique i’m saying its not a tablet

This isn’t a bad idea at all. The only issue is that it takes what the Tablet currently does and makes it do the exact opposite. To rework Tablet, a more effective solution might be something like increasing the number of shots, slightly lowering the damage, and lowering the MP cost. This concept would work better as its own UT.

5/10. It’s a very nice idea, but doesn’t fit Tablet very well. I’d probably have given it a 7/10 if it were its own UT.

I agree with this exactly and this was the point I was trying to make when I replied

Tablet is unique in the way that the vitamin spell can do 0 damage
It’s completely useless.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.