Tagged as hacker/scammer for no reason

Hi there, i may ask you, what i can do against being tagged as scammer/hacker?

So i bought myself some realmgold and bought myself a charslot and i had some gold left. I went to clothbazaar to buy a small dye for my assasin. At the bazaar were ppl. which were rude and told me to fuck off. I just ignored them, looked for a nice dye and decided to go to the other bazaar, where i finally found a nice dye. I bought the dye, used it and then i get pmed from these guys “enjoy ban”;“tagged as hacker and scammer”. So yea i would like to know if i can do anything against it now.

I fuckhead dont know their names anymore…

Nope not really since DECA get a lot of these tickets, it doesn’t really effect anything even when your selling items you just gotta be wary about the toxic people in the game.

On another note to anyone who cares -

I personally think there should be on realmeye on each profile maybe a review page when dealing with their realmeye offers - I know there are downsides to that such as a situation like this where they could just spam bad things but it may work if they could just say “(Insert Name Here) was fast to respond and was very polite.” And say someone has still got an item on realmeye and they have sold it already and they get a PM, on the review they could say “Didn’t have item they said on realmeye were very polite and apologetic that they hadn’t taken down the offer” That is if they were polite and apologetic.

And possibly a star rating afterwards like shopping :stuck_out_tongue:

Just a suggestion I thought of just then.

If you dont crash their dungeon then you dont really have to fear consequences.
The hacker tag doesnt do anything and it takes like 50 scammer tags to get the scammer tag show up next to your offers

What @Mynamerr said.
One scammer tag won’t do you any harm.
Just move on.

(and if you remember their names, block them.)

Ironic as if you’d recorded them doing obnoxious behaviour at you, and sent in to Deca, it might be them receiving a temp ban.

Damn, i should have taken screenies :^/

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.