Tell us where your name came from!

I originaly played webkinz, lol it was pretty rad when it first came out, and I mashed my favorite thing and my last name, Toad+Salzl=Toadsalzl. Then my brother showed me runescape, i thought it was the coolest thing ever. So I went to runescape. Then I eventually found minecraft, but after playing runescape for a couple years I fell in love with dragons. And I thought the idea of a Dragon Slayer was pretty rad. So I wanted Dragonslayer but that was taken so I used the first letter of both my name and my brothers name. Thus DragonslayerNN. But due to the 10 character count, I shortened it to DragnslyrN. After a couple years I began to switch from DragonslayerNN to DragnslyrN.

I once thought it sounded cool.
I no longer think that.

Anyhow, changing names is too much of a hassle and spending 1000 gold on a name change is less efficient than spending 1000 gold on a character slot.

laserquest is a laser tag place

Iā€™d devoured A Song of Ice and Fire and caught up on both seasons of Game of Thrones. I was wrapped up in fanboyism.

In Realm, most of the obvious names from the series were already claimed, so I settled for the name of Rossart, a minor character from the backstory. After moving off Kongregate, I used a new account named Timett (after a tribesman from the same stories).

After the database migration that freed up inactive names, I was able to namesnipe ā€œPentaractā€ with the help of Kabam support. This was a couple months before Deca took over and stopped the practice.

My first account was Hippobros. I came up with it because I like hippos and just added bros to the end. I forgot my password and was lazy so I created a new account and named it XHippobroX cuz it sounded cool. I remembered my password on Hippobros, but I had better stuff on XHippobroX at the time so I switched accounts. I gave Hippobros to my sister and only play him myself when I get a 10 min dc.

Well I decided that the first default name I get, Iā€™ll put the word 'Fake" in front of it. Luckily I got Rayr, which a lot cooler than Uoro and that kinda of thing, so now my name is FakeRayr lel

FakeEendi master race!

Lol exactly

Okay I admit I got the idea from the name ā€œFierce Deity Linkā€ from Majoraā€™s Mask.

Donkey Kong Country 3.

My online handle is usually Donkey Kong or Diddy Kong because my IRL initials are DK. However, those names were already taken, of course, by the time I tried to register in 2011, so instead of going with the third appearing protagonist in the series, Dixie Kong, a female Kong and risk sexual harassment (Kappa), I chose Kiddy Kong. Hereā€™s what he looks like for those unfamiliar:

Hereā€™s what he looks like kicking oryxā€™s ass:

Well aprox 4 Years ago i got hit by Nostalgia and downloaded the SNES emulator and played Chronno Trigger ( nice RPG-Game with massive story).
All of a sudden i saw RotMG and i had a name to submit

I chose mine because Praise Kek and Free Kekistan. Literally just tried plausible combos of Kek and i got this

My name is an interesting story which you wonā€™t get anything out of because itā€™s vague as hell.

Basically I had an old name I planned on using for everything, but never got around to that, but one day when I decided to say it like an idiot, Sturky was one of the many things that came out of that.

And no, my old name will never be said. We donā€™t speak about that.

Assumed I wasnā€™t gonna play for long, but look what happened

I wanted the name potato but there was already a @Potato so i umm idk

I liked the name ā€œDreamā€ which was obviously taken, the second name I tried was ā€œDreamWalkerā€ which doesnā€™t fit, and so ā€œDreamWalkdā€ was about all I could think of anywhere near that.

Iā€™ll let you decide

Mineā€™s a weird one. I mean seriously, wtf is a ā€œAriakeā€?

Well, first off its not pronounced ā€œAre-ee-acheā€, nor is it ā€œArkā€ like some presume.

Itā€™s actually just ā€œAre-ee-ah-keyā€!

When I was young, naive, and made this account, I did parkour (still kinda do actually).

I gathered up all my friends who enjoyed the ā€œart of motionā€ as I did and made a parkour team under the name ā€œPrime Freerunā€.

Each person had a sort of nickname based on their style of parkour, such as ā€œSpeedā€, or ā€œFlowā€ etc etc.

So I bet youā€™re wonderingā€¦where the fuck did Ariake come from? Well, K-swiss, a shoe company, was the saving grace for us parkour enthusiasts. See, freerunning takes a HUGE toll on your shoes. That is of course, unless you are wearing the parkour shoes sold by K-swiss, the Ariakeā€™s. So I used that as my nickname! It sounded cool and perfectly represented parkour and the fact that I burned through so many shoes my mother went bankrupt (not really sheā€™s still alive).

I never truly owned a pair of the shoes though :confused:.

My first name was xxfrodxx when I first started the game, then people called me frog. From there I made a pot farming account which ended up becoming better than my main account and now I am frogfarm feelsgreatman.

Mineā€™s isnā€™t making much sense in this perma-death mmo (I die a lot).
it all started a few years ago when I had to choose my name on xbox(cool kid on campus here)
and I was watching a youtuber called Immortal HD(cs go you know) and I was like Damn that sounds cool.
when I arrived on this game, I decided without any Regrats* (I kinda wish I could change now) to choose an almost similar name.