Tell us where your name came from!

I’ve never paid anything for realm and I don’t plan to. Even if I happened to spend 10 bucks on realm, I would rather buy character slots, vault chests, etc. than get a name change.

i was like 8 and playing goodgame mafia on armor games. I thought I was a genius for coming up with it

it is a dance of awesemness :DD <333

i have an interesting one. I played roblox first under the name hbooo23 but then i forgot my password so I made a new account called hboooo. But, when I was called hbooo23 on roblox I started playing rotmg under the nane hbooo. soon on roblox i forgot my password again and increadably it was the password for my first roblox account. Then i forgot my password on rotmg so made a new account called hboooo and thats why im called hboooo

My name is just a short version of my steam name

Pain…

CookieMage is a pretty standard name for me personally

My name used to be Thereforer. This was before i started playing on steam and i forgot my username and password for the Thereforer account so i made a steam account Therefor and that is what my name is now.

The name WildguyX is kind of a mystery to me. My brother started to play realm in high school, and then he showed me Realm, and i thought it was cool. He said his friends play together in school, and he really only played in the computer lab. So, the next day, he said he didnt really like it any more, so he gave me his account, and i havent changed it since. I never asked him where the name came from, it was just something given to me that i stuck with.

I tried “Legend” first.

Taken.

Then “Legends”.

Taken.

“Legendsz”? No, it looks weird.

“Legendsszz?” BRILLIANT.

I asked my mom for a minecraft username a few years ago and she said “that’s my jam!” and it stuck. Still not sure if she actually heard me or if she was ignoring me and listening to the Kenny Rodgers that was playing…:thinking:

my head

Uh Err My nick was “iFapToLoli” but deca changed so (after 160 days. Rly?!), now is just it. But this looks nice though.

Dumbest one yet
My name came from that one Spongebob episode that went like
SB:"Excuse me sir, I hope my ugliness isn’t bothering you."
Fish: "Not at all boy."
smells breath of SB
Fish"DEAUGHAGHHHHHH

I wanted a username that I could type with just one hand.

I would have done something like Aqswde (up down pattern) but I wanted a name that was easy to pronounce (not just random sounds).

I played around a bit and ended up with Awdreg.

I changed my name from “IamMilch” to “Disconnect” bcuz i always get disconnected. Now i can say dc dcd.

I Love Princess Bubblegum?

x)

When I was like 7 years my dad made me a minecraft account and took my first name + Von because Demian was taken and my surname is von (something). It’s wierd that he wrote it with a big “V”. Then when I started playing realm 9 years old I took that name.