Tell us where your name came from!

never talked to my grandparents/uncles/non-immediate family since they are across the world.

Skype?
My dadā€™s parents live in Ireland and we skype them from time to time.

ehhhā€¦

they are always busy. And if they arenā€™t, they just talk to me parents.

You know, you say that A LOT. That exact phrasing and wording.

So I typically name myself FlatTire, BUT SOME IDIOT TOOK THAT NAME ALREADY. WTF.

My backup, infernodeathviper, definitely fit in 10 characters.

The other thing some people call me is Minty do to a typo when people accidentally wrote that instead of Mingy. But that was, as expected, tooken.

So I just used my real name. Who cares.

WHOEVER TOOK FLATTIRE I HATE YOU.

12 year old me thought ebola sounded funny so i typed that in, but it was taken.

and that kids, is how ebole was born.

Well, this comes from my old Runescape account (07 I believe), where I used to play with my buddy.

When thinking of names, he had a couple cats that we both really like (the fat, fluffy, cuddly ones) so we nicknamed ourselves after them :smiley:

Pretty sure this is one of the least original names here. My origin story is qwerty and asdf were already active players. (This was before ā€œofficialā€ yellow names, of course, so anyone could pick any nameā€“it was very confusing.) I decided to help people teleport to me (since you HAD to type out /teleport in those days). Picking something extremely fast to type was easy!

i needed a username for this game in specific, then an ad for the chevrolet cruz i think it was was on tv
changed it up with k for my first name, and krooze was born

DofaLord is just a misspelling of SofaLord. No further explanation is required.

My name comes from a combination of things, One day as I was playing pokemon mystery dungeon red rescue team(Still one of my favorite games of all time) I decided to name myself 9, (my step brother at the time had told me about this movie coming out that we were both really exited for called 9) I ended up playing red rescue team a whole lot, but it is still the only game where my user name is 9, but when coming up with a name for rotmg I decided I wanted to combine some of my previous names so I decided ok I will take 9. Then I realized that you couldnā€™t use numbers so I decided to spell it out, the first part of my name came from my current name on steam H2oToxic, I always thought he spelled out version of water sounded cool, it seemed to be something unique that no one else tended to have in their name and it seemed creative, once I realized there was a character limit I realized that if I left out the toxic part of my name I could fit it, thus HtwoOnine was born.

Because bread ;3

D: @Trofimowen @Shatter HELP!

Aw, that made me sad OB :c I find it sad that Iā€™m spending less and less time with my grandparents and when I have those 2 am epiphanies, I find it even sadder that I had just missed an opportunity to hang out with them because of ā€˜stressā€™. Humans are very short-sighted.

(Dang now Iā€™m sad, just in time for an English diploma tomorrow ;P)

@everyone I just liked all your guyā€™s stories (as in pressing the like button and genuinely enjoying them), thanks for the honesty even if they are rather STUPIDidity!

@RMGNoob Iā€™ve always read your name as a misspelt ā€œRNGNoobā€, care to explain :smiley: ?

I literally just copied my friends name (glarix) and added an x. I had no idea you could lock people when you played so I chose a name as similar to his as I could so he could find me easily.

no joke, it came from clubpenguin. one of my good friends in there was named MrLemon LOL

xxmrmagooxx is private/nonexistant :frowning:

Well I was introduced to this game through a friend in other game (Transformice) . In transformice, his game name is Justinsalo and mine is Prozrockz. In order for him to recognise me, i ship my name and his name together and yea thats how it came about

I miss mine as well.

i like palindromes

i like poop

poop with an n

ponop

Iā€™m not an expert, but Iā€™m pretty sure RMG stands for Realm of the Mad God.