Tell us where your name came from!

Originally wanted to call myself “Myname”, was already used so I came to “mynamer” (also used) and to “mynamerr”

Back when I started 4 years ago, and I never checked realmeye, a good friend of mine dropped me a Dragonsoul Armor. I was like “OH MAI GAWD ITS A T9 ARRRMMMOOORRR!”

So I went and made my name, LordDscale. I still get mocked for it :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s quite a good story xD

my first account name was just LALM (fun fact: this was the first time i used the username LALM), wtich is an abbrevation of: Link and luigi man (i was a nintendo kid). long story short i sucked back then and quit and decided to come back recently (sometime in october) and insted of going through the hassle of recovering my account i just made a new steam one witch i named itsLALM because it was the closest to LALM i could get.

and i find it funny how some think its because its sounds like islam…

faceroll name.

Where at in NS? I’ve rarely heard of anyone lives around here online.

My name came originally from my SWTOR legacy name: Archivus. But that was apprently taken so I just chose Archivic. My mules name comes from the demonym of Corellia: Corellian

I moved to Ontario.

sorry It was xxmrmgooxx

Well… I used to be @Opticswegg and i also have a touch of dark humor

This is why I hate my name. Sure, it’s unique, maybe even a bit cool, but It’s not clever, doesn’t have a super interesting backstory or anything like that.

I mean, its very rare to get such a 'nice ’ name for an MMO. Heck I’d give up my name any day for straight up Unicorn.

Well that’s why I’m working on my alt account. My goal is to one day ditch this one and move to my alt. Unfortunately the name Evil has brought lots of memories and I don’t want to change it.

My name has a pretty interesting history.
When I was really young, my brother and I were setting up Cartoon Network accounts so we could play the games on there. I made my username A T Rapper510. I think it’s because I thought hip hop music was really cool (despite the fact that I was thinking of pop music, not hip hop). The A T comes from my name, Anthony, and the 510 came from the fact that at the time, I was a 10 year-old in 5th grade.

Then, a few years later, I made a Minecraft account, making the username atrapper510. This was when I began to pronounce it “a trapper” instead of “ay tee rapper.”

Finally, I made a Steam account, which is when I began to go by simple Atrapper.

Are you telling me that you’re not just a guy who makes traps? D:

My friend made my gay ass name. I’m going to change it soon but I’m just to lazy to spend fricken 1000 gold for something so simple

Well, that too.
It’s up to interpretation.

Combination of my real name and nickname

Ah, so it’s nostalgia. Not so evil, eh?

@Poopythell and @Selimmm Wdu mean? Maplestory was the bomb back in the day and it still is for me.

My name came from a combination of a Derp and my last name.