Tell us where your name came from!

My name came from when my neighbor gave me his friend’s account(named SuperXplorer) for Minecraft and I basically took that name as my own and use it in many other games(notably GeoDash and CRoyale) but in this one, the 10 character limit made me shorten it to SXplorer.

My name is Edward. I didn’t know what to put after that.

My name just sounded cool, it doesn’t feel cool when you get messages like: ‘fekin nuub u dident evin play bak den my daddi tuched me bak then in de beysment’

Thanks for the necro-bump haha, I forgot this thread existed. And nice story :wink:

I’ve never gotten a cookie…:sob:

Me neither ;(
I think you joined before everyone started giving :cookie:s to newcomers.

I mashed my keyboard and eventually just memorized the name.

Hey, i never got a cookie and im only 2 weekz here

(x files theme)

The same for me ;-;

But now I am part of the Cookie Giver Group! (CGG sound nice)

Reminds me of some financial group.

Idk, just took that out of nowhere.

My name it’s actually random and it was born here in the realm, since I didn’t know how to call myself I started typing random things until I ended up with Glawi and I really liked this name that up to this day, I name Glawi (GlawiFur in some cases) every account I make or character in a videogame, so if you find Glawi on some website or game, it must be me d:

Because im lazy af, and i couldn’t be stuffed using my brain cells (or whats left of them anyways) i used a random name generator for my name, and i got Clactipede! Looking through all the other posts on this forum page, everyone that chose a random name has actually grown to like it, but i HATE clactipede, and im broke so cant change it -.-

Tough life :stuck_out_tongue:

The Farewell Thread

It just spoke to me…

My name came from a really old game I used to play when I was around 7. It was called Majesty, and it was some sort of fantasy sim thingy. I would always take care of the rangers named Half-Elf, and I just fell in love with the name so.

When I was 8 I loved roblox but I kept forgetting my username and password so I needed to come up with something I could remember and I’d use it for everything for the rest of my life.Then I looked over at my tv and the spongebob was on and they were singing the campfiresong song. That was my name for everything, but realm didn’t fit in CampfiresongSONG, so I made it campfires

I didn’t know what to name myself so i just took hacker. Couldn’t pick that since it was already taken so i just put in a lot of k’s lol.

I ususally use the name Abraxas [homestuck reference], but that was taken, and i wanted something to do with the number seven
my two old accounts, Luagfghdfh [button mashing] and HexiDeci [what i wanted but i cant convert from kong]

I got my name from a 6th grade Spanish project I did a long time ago. We were trying to make a Spanish jeopardy game and idk for some reason the imaginary host of our game was named Bob Tickles. When I was entering my name after completing the tutorial BobTickles was already taken (I played on steam for like 10 minutes a couple years ago and then quit cuz I didn’t know anything) so I named myself BobTickle.

btw i never got a cookie

tears :cry:

Got mine from a Potion of Life :stuck_out_tongue: