Tell us where your profile picture came from!

I agree about liking the skin

I’ve always had my priest in his dapper striped cloth, and Bessy by his side. @Linkshot once told me I need something more colorful, so I splashed some random colors in there.

Google Nexus 7 2013 - v6.0.1
Google Pixel - v7.0

Beats the iPad anytime.
Beats the iPhone anytime.

RotMG has a lot of unused enemies, one of which is the F.E.R.A.L. enemy from the Mad Lab. I’ve always had an interest in unused content in video games, and this enemy stood out to me.

Binge watched Gravity Falls and finished it a few weeks from the opening of the forums. Favorite character was Waddles. I also like pigs. A lot.

I made mines

Got mine from someone changing it. (likely a mod)

Was originally a swastika, but after it changed, i realized He-man also fit well.

(still don’t know who gave me this)

lol thats great.[quote=“Piggby, post:26, topic:4652”]
Binged watched Gravity Falls
[/quote]

wtf, how does it have a 8.9 on imdb?

Found my PFP while looking for a monochrome fox-related picture due to it being my favorite animal.

I used to use this red Umbreon/Jolteon ‘fusion’ before I decided I didn’t want to pop-out or seem like I was a Pokemon fanboy. (I was only a casual player :p)

Oh yeah, and my current PFP isn’t the full picture. I cropped some of it out to fit the space. Here is the original.

I made this pic based on my first 8/8, an archer which I think the dyes look really nice

ohh… i see the tail now!!! always thought of it as the body.

here is my full pic:

omg i was thinking of making a thread exactly like this!!! i got ninja’d yet again!!
i gotta act quick with new thread ideas in mind!

anyways my profile picture is basically my pet in game, with a santa hat that shatter gave me.

wow. even i took my hat off.

yea but no my profile picture without the hat looks uuuuuglyyyyy

this:

old one was the first boss of this:

Uh.

My daddy Gigacorn said I wasn’t big boy enough yet.

So I’m still unicorn.

:cry:

Edit: You could’ve at least made the name of the topic a bit more original :cry:.

…

Google Image: Bruce Lee Enter the Dragon

That skin looks awesome

my profile pic is the best thing in the known RotMG universe.