Tell Your Stories About RoTMG Salt

its pretty hard to get one specific dye, just make your dye sets based on which ones you have

i was fighting limon on a crappy library computer bc im cheap and dont want to waste my laptop battery. So anyways, i get a white. wow! its actually my first white bc im a blue star what do you expect im not good. (white bag was staff) i pick it up, nexus. at that point my library wifi goes complete mcdonalds and i lag out. i reconnect and i dont have the white. 10/10 triggered never used computer again

I’ve got a friend (ikr). He have played RotMG for about the same amount of time as I did, so about 2 years active and 1 year inactive. He is always salty because he never got a white. I was salty because of that too. Then one day I got my first white : a csword. I was a bit mad because I never play melee classes, but happy because first white (after 1 year of playing the game). Now I have gotten a total of 6 whites, and my friend actually stopped playing the game, being too mad and salty about me getting whites.

My first white was a dbow. I was kinda excited. I just popped on it on a random archer and died to a Hobbit Mage (unintentionally). Then in the UDL event I got the Morning Star and Dbow, and I fed them both, and that was the last time I ever got a dbow

dont get mad at him i got an illumi level 16 :wink:

now im salt :’(

I don’t understand why people don’t check their spelling but I’m salty

freaking @GraveThief is like the luckiest little piece of Hail Deca! ever to play this game…

when servers are rubberbanding like crazy

When you farm highlands for snake pits. You find one, and a melee tps to you the moment you enter, the melee enters too, but not before calling.

This literally happens every time I find a snake pit.

I was doing a herm on my 0/8 wizard and I got a Jugg.

I think I went around the realm yelling “I GOT A JUGG OMFG I GOT A JUGG”

This one guy was like, “I’VE GOT A MILLION OF THOSE”!!!

I was like. “Dumbass, ya can’t even fit that many.”

We launched in a conversation that ended up with me saying, “You’ll prob die with all of them. Your like a noob that doesn’t do anything. Just asks his friends to do all the work and take the glory.”

Turns out, the blue start noob only had a planewalker

Do you call the snake pit?

No, I don’t. I solo everything.

One of my necros died because a light blue star tped to me when I entered and dragged snakes while I answered a text from a friend.

By the way, do you have any idea how many people come when you call?

So the melee just scores a lucky tp on you every time you find a snake pit?

It was just an exaggeration.
It happens a lot to me. I learned to farm snake pits in empty realms in dead servers.

Honestly no one really hangs out in highlands anyways, you shouldn’t have trouble finding solo snake pits in realms with ~45 people in them.

I don’t have trouble. It just really annoys me when it happens. It happened right before I made that post.

Another “salt”:
Lucky melee tps come every time I just have one pot of a stat to max. I’m dead serious. A pally hijacked what I hoped to be my last snake pit like last month. I had to spend time to get another pit.

@Selimmm my story is when HAILING DECA SELIMMM GETS JEALOUS also bb i got scutum

I did a hermit
I killed it
I didn’t see four white bags in the water
I got mad
I shot up my local elementary school

yeah i also hate it when i only get 3 juggs from a hermit.