Temporary chatting area

The bartender position is only for the known and unknown creatures of the realms to try out for.

How should we start…?

watches on creepily

First… zzzZ… -w-
Then I awaken… :3
Good afternoon. -_’ ?
Finally I help the heir.
I’m not ready!! disappears into the void

There was already a realm bar here (is locked now). But do we really need another thread for strange shax discussions?

No, we do not

This is the temporary chat in place for Realm bar, until the official bar is up. :I
This is to try and bring all the spams from my other topics, into here. > ~>
And where people can talk about off-topic stuff they started in other threads.
@niegil No one is talking to you! XO

You just did

XO

Beer god! He knows whats up!

Day ???
The Heir’s Kind Servitude

Written in the scriptures, a blank character from a time long lost appeared.
There was no memory as if spawned from the nexus… As if he had died…
But then he still recalls the vault. Stored in it was his equipment and if lost, then he must’ve died…
Or was he a new player?..
He recalls nothing… Where was he before when he left?
The character recalls the act of sleep.
Entering the void. The dark hole with a circular white aura that was transparent or seemingly non-discernable. He couldn’t tell where that lead to.
EIther way, solving what things are, the character stood in the center of the nexus.
There were no signs of any players… Or so he thought…
Suddenly he saw the aura of multitudes of players and a din of noise erupted.
Potions. Keys. OP. What?! Scepter of Geb?
The character started to think it was all a hallucination, it had to not be real.
It was real… His server was invaded.
Nooo… This cannot be!!!
The character remembers how the father of the realms, Oryx, had to withstand the cancerous existence of the other players. Now the character has to go through what Oryx had went through.
The character recalls meeting a peculiar figure. The heir.
So, the character starts mobilizing himself toward the tinker’s obode via a strange portal with an open door. So this was the work of a wizard binding passages into an ethereal plane the character said. It’s just so virtual, oh well the character said.
Reaching into the portal he was sucked in. :3
At the end of the transportation, the character was seeing a dimly lit room with treasure amongst the walls.
Was this the Treasure Map coordinates the character asked himself? Nevermind, he said…
Reaching the end of the cave-like room, the character met the tinkering man awaiting a traveler who happened to require his assistance.
The character quickly asked to relay a message to the heir.
It read:

Dear honorable heir,

Musescore is a program which one must know a few things before getting into them.
I did not know much about your experimenting and learning, but I will give you some guidelines.

1. Learn the duration/length of the notes
  2. That G looking symbol with a cursive look is a treble and the one that looks like an incomplete F is a bass clef.
  3. Sheets may need to be added in order to start working on another page if a song is longer.
  4. Mind the way of playing a set of notes. There is this way of playing called Legato and the symbol you will see is called a Slur when you see it added. The slur is a grouping of notes automatically.
    Legato means that the sounds will be continuous without a breath of fresh or putrid air.
  5. Off-set or transposing or shifting is a movement of notes. It may affect the accuracy of a tone.
    Which that a tone is signified by a letter. Even accompanied by an off-set symbol called a Flat or Sharp. There was nothing more to the tuning except that this is magical and MuseScore can bring more accurate tones for you to hear, which helps you attain a much more customized song.
  6. Velocity is much like volume but helps ease customizing every note separately.
  7. There also is silence in music if you want. They are symbolized by the god of war. His symbol is a hammer with thunder or however you see it fit. Also they are signified by negative looking symbols. Try them out.

Sincerely, Blank character
p.s. I don’t know where I am. I don’t know who I really am.

@Curlip You mentioned that you use linux as your OS. Im looking into making an HTPC running linux, what version do you use? I’ll probably be going for Mint or some type of Ubuntu

I use linux mint, works fine for me, most things I’ve been able to get working fine. Only thing that I have had trouble with is my Razer Mouse Side Buttons, but with some work you should be able to get them to work. I’m only on linux mint temporarily while I finish up my computer build, at which point I’m going to hackintosh it.

I wish to apply for the stripper position, please reply to this post with your email address, from there I shall send you dirty pictures of me sensually stripping infront of a crowd of naked men :slight_smile: Edit: Is this how you apply?.. Was it a serious position?.. Im really keen?

My profile pic is pyyr, is that close enough?

So many words…urm… I will have to ananylyse this sometime tomorrow, when my mind has been well rested.

Hm. Post the original if you have, all I need is the full sprite (Head to feet) if not, I can’t use it.

k but I’ll have to do it tomorrow, and a decent chunk into tomorrow cause I’m starting midterm exams tomorrow.

huh?

wait! this is me! I want to apply

pl0x choose me as bartender

Not enough swag, I clearly have more.

creig the inte… I mean bartender 2017

plz submit your app:

1. are u the most unknown creature in the realm?
    yes im the poorest orange star
    2.Are u swag?
    yes i am(look at my shades)