Terraria Thread

There are a few different threads on these forums for other games, and I noticed that there isn’t actually one for the game Terraria, so I thought I would make this thread for the other people that play the game out there, because I know for a fact that there are a few others.

I’m personally at post plantera (pre golem), just trying to farm for a few special items that I can brag about to my friends

Anyways, u guys can talk about all ur terraria experiences or if anyone needs help with the game on this thread!

The General Chat Thread
The General Chat Thread

Terraria experiences? Okay, one time I tried doing a playthrough without using a pickaxe, I made it all the way to golem before my computer broke and I lost all my terraria data. Good times.

Is that even possible?
How’d u mine lol, or did u finish it all with wooden armour?
Plantera with chlorophite is hard eough…

I searched across the world for 2 hours to find a bomb to get the demolishionist to spawn, that’s how I mined everything, fishing was the only thing that made the challenge bearable, as I wouldn’t have access to hardmode ores otherwise, i’m actually kinda happy that I never made it to the Moon Lord, as I’d have to fight him with gear below chlorophyte, aside from the spooky armor if I was willing to go down that route.

Oh did I mention I did it on expert mode too?

Edit: Oh yeah and my Plantera fight consistented of every buff potion known to man, an arena with fifteen million campfires and heart lanterns, and using the titanium ranged armor with a titanium repeater, needless to say, IT WAS HARD.

Bombs or Dynamite. Duh (lel xd so obvious pls dont take too seriously. can we still be friends?)

I quit the game a long time ago, but I might start playing again

(if you’re wondering why, it kinda gets boring once you get all the achivements in the game for the third time)

All the achievements in the game,

A third time?

YOU DID 600 FISHING QUESTS!??!?!!?

mayb

How are you still sane?

Who said I was?

:thinking:

One time I started farming for a slime staff using statues, nothing for two days and then within five minutes I got two of them.

Good times.

Got my slime staff while farming shards for a dao of pow, was killing random slimes that came in my way and one had a gold coin in it, it proceeded to fall into my hellevator, I went all the way down and fell in lava, and behold a random uncalled for slime staff >_>

Lol, I remember I had the tablet version of the game and I got 2 slime staffs and when I played on the PC version, I got a slime staff after I built like only two of the NPC’s houses and that was when I had silver armor and tools.

yeah i play on steam and i killed everything with my friend because he knew everything and i didnt

:thinking:

That used to be me but we learned together. We actually did a full on play through. Sadly we finished all of 2.4, I think it was 2.4 I’m outdated af, so we kinda split ways. This was before Steam integration. I fucked up my Terraria and I couldn’t forward my port or smth so I couldn’t load up a server for me and my friend to play. Had to do 1.3 solo and that really killed it for me. Terraria is boring without friends…

Is terraira worth buying?

yes

Not if you have no friends to play with