Terraria Thread

wat is dat

never heard or saw that thing ever.

drill containment unit, best mining implement in the game

wtf congrats. that shit is way too hard to craft, in fact, if i craft it, i’d rather duplicate the items for it.

i think the 2000 hornet kills speaks for itself :J that chlorophyte is such a pain to get

chlorophyte bars r easy to craft for me, the pain is converting them to shroomite :confused:

hallow/corruptionproofing my base only took about a minute, really says a lot when it’s harder to take the actual photo than to actually mine out a 4 block wide/tall tunnel beneath your base

36 PM

also i never mentioned it but i got the gato pet from when i did the old one’s army and it’s the most adorable thing ever

also some random stuff that i got/did:

• finally got an unreal sdmg after 14 platinum’s worth of reforges
  • got a godly solar eruption first reforge
  • managed to reforge daybreak 25 times, getting godly 5 times, but skipping over the reforge a bunch of times and ended up wasting a fuckton of money
  • 2nd moon lord trophy
  • 5 achievements left, including the goddamn fishing quests
  • godly terrarian as a drop

i did the 50th quest already :D.

can i see ur inventory?

really really unorganized but here

(i’ve done 92 quests, all of them pre-hardmode)
(also that’s the gear i use against moonlord, the accessories i mean, with the ankh shield swapped with the wings)

damn

my setup, i know i missed some but its what i have for now.

f

f truely

f

wtf i just went to go to the temple and now the game drops me this.

p.s: its the jungle key.

i thought it was guaranteed from plantera though

also where the fuck are you

i meant the green one jeez.

im killing some golems atm for the stupid stynger.

oh lol

i mean where are you in that picture
wait no i just noticed the shroomite LOL

but i thought you would only become like 50% transparent in stealth mode? never got shroomite, went straight to vortex

lol

Us but the specifically chosen vanities and the jungle backround makes him basically invisible, if you look closely though you can see the hat

45 PM

45 eyezors later…

was farming old one’s army then a solar eclipse happened. they seem to happen at the worst times.