Terraria Thread

Wrong

Yea, I play by myself (rarely with friends)

git steam, git d game and pley wit meh. I onli got me siblinsā€™ to pleys wit and wi fight.

can i join
(iā€™m really rusty but it could be fun)

i play on iOS at the current stage because I dont have a laptop to play with steam on atm

Getting a laptop for Christmas?

pm me your steam name and maybe we could play some time that me and you can do

pm in game or is there a pm on realmeye

pm on realmeye. Iā€™m quitting rotmg for awhile cause I died on a QOT Archer and nearly made me mentally unwell. It wasnā€™t healthy so I just need some time away from my rotmg addiction but iā€™ll still post on the forums for contribution and getting closer to my reg rank

ok

hopefully

Well lets just hope I donā€™t jinx it. Might ask the Doc again in a few days.

Hopefully regarding the computer*

Wrong? I would never have found terraria fun if I had played alone; same with minecraft; same with realm, too. Of course, itā€™s hard to say that something wonā€™t be fun and actually mean it, especially for everyone. However, I can confidently say that playing with friends will most likely be more fun and more easy. If you donā€™t know what to do, or canā€™t fight something, you have backup. Even so, if you start alone and gradually work to play with someone, thatā€™s fun, too. I take terraria as a team-based game. You might see it another way, others might see it another way, and Iā€™m not saying you or they are wrong. There is clearly a single player option for the people who donā€™t have friends to play with or just simply want to play alone. However, there is a multiplayer option. Thatā€™s why I donā€™t think Iā€™m wrong, and there is no wrong choice. My first statement was really subjective and I obviously know that my statement could be false regarding to different people. But your saying ā€œwrongā€ is also very false in itself. You have nothing to back up why Iā€™m wrong and my statement is definitely NOT wrong. Unless you can find solid proof that everyone would buy terraria when they have no friends to play with, then I will accept your statement. But that will never happen. No matter how you look at it, I was brought in and interested in the game because of friends. Without the help of outside influences, I wouldnā€™t have ever played this game (for years at least). I never found myself playing terraria alone, because the experience with friends was just more game-enhancing, you could say.

TL;DR - Iā€™m not wrong and terraria is definitely worth buying with friends. Though I do take back some aspects of my first post, nevertheless, I do not believe that I am wrong

I kind of just put ā€œwrongā€ as a joke, but as for what you see terraria as, I see it as a Boss Rush game
Thereā€™s achivements armor and other stuff too, but imo the main reason to play is to get that feeling when you finally beat a boss for the first time (though this applies more on expert mode than regular)

I personally see it as a survival and progressive game. I mean, going into it for the first time, how would you be able to know the bosses and items yet to come

Isnā€™t progessive game what I said? Or has the definiton of ā€œBoss Rushā€ changed? (Iā€™ve been playing a lot of cuphead xd)
Though learning through trial and error can also give you that ā€œfeelingā€ when you finally figure it out

I didnā€™t deny your saying of a progressive game. And achievements are also :+1:

Killing a boss legitimately (or anything hard or challenging) definitely does give that satisfying feeling

Apprently 10 year old me thought achievements were so :+1: he did them all 3 times

:^)

Thatā€™s dedication right there