Terraria Thread

finally finished this base

38 npc houses for all the npcs from vanilla, thorium and spirit

so i have a mod called reduced grinding which i downloaded for the sole purpose of getting a rod of discord.

besides having adjustable droprates, they also have a ā€œwar potionā€ which ā€œgreatly increases enemy spawnrateā€ for 8 minutes.

i used it in the dungeon for 7 minutesā€¦

03%20PM

oml that looks beautiful

ty
this is all pre hardmode btw
speaking of which:

thatā€™s all the pre wof bosses beaten, i used an expert potion to swap between normal and expert to get the treasure bags

ā€¦

i beated expert mode like 4 times.

xdd im lazy
tbf i do all my boss fights on expert mode without arenas lolol moon lord was kinda hard
also this is modded whereas yours isnā€™t >:)

atleast for me i can beat bosses on vanilla game, the mods make it easier.

xd

wtf i beat expert moonlord without an arena and no buffs ofc i can beat the vanilla bosses

tbh the thorium bosses are harder than vanilla, speaking from experience. that star scouter is harder compared to wof, and itā€™s supposed to come before it.

then try ranged

which is exactly what iā€™m doing: a ranged playthrough

cool.

27%20PM

that was a bit stressful

edit: hardmode boss #1 down

edit #2: oof destroyer

13%20PM

mech bois down

f, ur progressing as fast as sonic.

HES GOT MODS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

they dont make it any faster >:(( not with random blood wargs appearing and taking off a quarter of my health in the middle of a fight

i beat the destroyer with pre hardmode armor and a dart rifle lol

Iā€™ve been playing recently and I found a nice bug when fishing solo with autopause on.
If I throw out my line and then pause the game if I throw something out of my inventory my character casts the line two more times so there are three lines in the water when I unpause.
Then I just rinse (pun intended) and repeat.

Speed fishing yo :sunglasses:
Can be hard to match up all the catches though, sonar potion helps me out with that.

Itā€™s really not that useful though, still uses bait for all of the casts (I think/assume) and itā€™s harder to tell what you are catching. Fun to discover (even though other people have already found it) but not great to use.

What class of dart?

destroyer and stormbow dont go well together.

if u know what i mean

cursed as always, although i only had like 400 since i kept dying to the black recluses that kept spawning in my underground corruption