Terraria Thread

It also has a higher variety of weapons to be used in multitudes of situations, which ends up taking a bunch of inventory space

doing a mage expert next

I just carry a razerblade typhoon and a last prism on my endgame mages xd

they donā€™t live long though

Thatā€™s called a low effort mage, both of those are actually extremely situational and last prism should never be a main, although it is absolutely amazing against bosses, while razorpine like the other magic weapons similar to it is best used in situations with a huge horde or a paladin

I use RT about 95% of the time and LP on bosses only or that OP ASF pumpkin moon grinding machine

I would also recommend magnet sphere, which since a single use lasts 7 seconds and the weapon itself is extremely powerful, itā€™s a good weapon to keep around and use with existing ones, also get the Nebula Blaze and Lunar Flair, and then get whatever other weapon you want, Blaze is a good main and Flair is good for single enemies or out of reach enemies

nani what is this

Nebula arcanum?

EDIT: saw the edit

Sorry my mind is stupid right now, as is my auto correct, i probably mean arcanum Iā€™ll go check, and also it changed magnet to magic because whatever

@TROLLDLLR (so that you see this edit)
Edit: meant blaze, arcanum is still good to have around but costs too much for constant practical use, blaze costs less and is basic high damage projectiles, it is a little inaccurate but use of wings or terrain should make it not matter too much

Also off topic; has anyone tried a summoner/sentry hybrid?

I love the Cell/Lunar Portal combo; omegalul

terraria thread ded

bumpppppppp

I remember being pretty hooked on this game about 3 and a half years ago, and I was pretty bad. So then I forgot about it for a (long) time. I ā€œbeatā€ (all bosses, 97% of good itenz) it about a year ago, and my little brother recently got coin gun on my acc. So yeah lol.

Okay, so i am doing a ranger run, and my dungeon was cut off by the crimson and I kept crashing there, and, well, This

Nani the F***

SO you have a staff of the frost hydra at the beginning of the game? too bad it wasnā€™t vampire knives though lol

Wow, Iā€™m just getting a crap ton of Freddy Krueger claws in my pre-hardmode

Reeeeee I myself am also frustarated that I cant use it

big rip

too bad it wasnā€™t the pirahna gun

I normally use summon items no matter what play style I am doing.
Iā€™m guessing you are just doing it more strict than I do. hmm

is it ok if i necro bump this thread? i also play itā€¦

The big b u m p u s