Terraria Thread

I care about grades yea, but I don’t have any homework over thanksgiving break so…hbu

(also should we move this to pms?)

Well this is the thread to talk about the game ‘Terraria’ but its not necessarily supposed to be for pm’s if you’re talking about topics. If you mean on steam, then I can but you’re probably gonna be asleep when I get home so I guess we can talk here if you want because I can’t use steam at school.

I meant realmeye pms

well if ur talking about terraria then it shouldn’t really matter, however if you are talking about things like meeting up to play online for a bit, then maybe take that into the messages

We actually did a LP with me him and a dude called @CoStatic from realm and played together. Were nearly at hardmode.

how long have u been playing on it?

I can normally reach hardmode within a few hours of starting a world, but im fairly experienced so…

You play on the mobile Terraria right?

yea, IPad version.
Don’t have access to steam currently, although I did buy it on steam a few years back!

Cool. Do you play on the 1.3 Expert version though?

I play on the latest that iOS has

Does it have 1.3 stuff in it?

No. Mobile (And by extension iOS) is at 1.2.4; with Duke Fishron being the last boss.

Interesting… Thanks! :+1:

@SirSpud When are you getting a new computer/laptops so we can play steam together?

Can I joinz?

We just joined hardmode, so Idk prob not

I have a just-hardmode character lol

Daedalus OP

:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

I’ve got literally everything on PS4, waiting for update

I recently got a new computer so I just started playing Terraria on that.

I basically have nothing and have no idea what I’m doing with all the new stuff to take in lol

Its a big jump from console to PC in terms of content and controls, I went from mobile to PC for a bit then back to mobile because I dont like being unfamiliar with things

What’s some of the best stuff you guys have built over the years in terraria? I’m a huge building fan myself so i’m always making some wacky stuff, here’s some of the stuff i’ve made over le years: ( Note, most of this was back before I was super into building, so it’s a bit generic, but they were pretty grand to look at. )

• A Giant sky fortress made out of the sky blocks and everything, was during 1.2.4.1 though so I just cheated in the sky blocks cause it was nigh impossible to get a good amount of them back then.

• Back on my main world in 1.2.4.1, I was really proud of my main base, because not only was it built into a hill, I had two towers on the sides of it on other hills, one of which I actually made myself, yeah, I BUILT a hill, it takes a while.

• One I specifically remember is when I dug a giant 15 block hole in the ocean all the way down to hell, and clogged it with a giant cork, that was pretty fun to do.

• And what i’m currently working on in my 2nd rendition of my pickless playthough, I’m using the top of a Pyramid in my world, and making that into the bottom half on a giant hourglass, and the top empty half’ll have all my NPS and stuff, and i’m using the area down in the actual pyramid itself for a storage room and a future teleportation hub, I’ve only just started this project, but i’ll provide some pictures for when it’s done.