Terraria Thread

how to play without pickaxe? xd

Bombs?

Pretty much what LongSkelly said, there isnā€™t much difference between a pickless playthrough and a normal playthrough aside from early game and late game.

Update on the Hourglass build, it was a lot easier to make than I thought itā€™d be, not quite done yet though, I still need to make the main 3 beams, and I also plan on putting Diamond Gemspark Walls behind all of the main blocks to give the sand an ambient lighting, and so you can see it, like with an actual hourglass.

Holy shit I remember @Desotroyaā€™s video when he ran into a bunch of fire bombs

Well the Hourglass build is done for now, I still need to get diamonds to make gemspark blocks, but thatā€™ll be annoying cause I canā€™t use a pickaxe and all that, also, if you couldnā€™t tell, I have some blocks painted as well, the main wood for the top and bottom is rich mahogany painted brown, and the beams are shadewood walls painted brown, I also painted the normal torches white, so nothing too special.

I kinda wish there was more variety in furniture though, 9 times outta 10 I end up reusing the same furniture over and over again in my builds, I dunno if that means I should try different furniture themes in the same build, but I couldnā€™t really do that in this build, had to keep the glass theme and all.

Personally I play terraria on mobile and im pretty much finished i killed duke fishron, did pumpkin and frost moon just want to get blizzard rod now.

Why do you need to wait for Christmas? To do frost moon all you need is a naughty present

Damn nice

all of that without a pickaxe?

Not quite, I use a pickaxe for building, cause it doesnā€™t affect my actual playthrough, everything else though is bomb-only.

oh I see

Itā€™s finally done boys! I finally did 200 fishing quests!

holy shet 863 hours of playing terraria? How do you find time for Realm?

Only once in 863 hours?
BETTER HURRY UP AND DO IT TWICE AGAIN BEFORE YOU GET TO 941 HOURS

/s

I am much less successful :frowning:

Man I need to stop playing games

(the time on realm is only my ShatterBro account, safe to say itā€™s at 8-9k)

Well iā€™ve had terraria for about 3.5 years now, and when I first got it, I was taking a break from realm, and I wouldnā€™t return for another 4 months or so, iā€™ve taken breaks of both of them here and there, generally alternating, as right now iā€™m getting back into terraria, but losing interest in realm again.

Well Iā€™ve finished my pickless playthrough, honestly itā€™s not much of a challenge, youā€™re just kinda forced to go summoner in the end-game, and iā€™ve never done the Moon Lord as a summoner, or beat him on expert before, but my setup for the Moon Lord absolutely shredded his health, even more so with the Stardust Armor now.

But honestly, the pickless challenge is pretty fun, itā€™s just more annoying than anything, having to use so many bombs and all that.

That reminds me of @Desotroyaā€™s meme videos.

In what way?

You know, when Deso runs into the bombs from the grandpa fire mages saying ā€œIā€™m not afraid of terroristsā€ and then dying

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.