Terraria Thread

wait, is it rare on normal?

oh well i’m still pretty much new to all this, gonna see how it shakes out in the end

nope, 10% drop chance.

Farming all the gold for the king slime summoner is painful as hell though

awh that’s a bit sad, it’s such a situational mount anyways :c
oh well gl on the grind anyways

WAIT HAHA WTF FIRST HARDMODE FISHING QUEST EVER

22 AM

OBSIDIAN SWORDFISH HERE I COME

guys pls give me expert plantera ranger tips, no matter what i do, i get rekt by her because the room is full of tentacles. and also what the hell is the drop rate for rod of discord? i farmed it by using HappyDays afk farm for 2 straight stupid hours and not even a single one dropped, all i got is 2 hallow keys, a shits of SoL, and a few yelets.

I would say normal plantera tips

Constantly run from her in a large area of the underground jungle

When I normally beat plantera, including my first time, I see her on screen once

With a large enough space, there should be enough room to just fly around and avoid the tentacles from the hooks.

I’d use crystal bullets to deal with the tentacles in the rage phase and just keep circling around.

You could also build a house and get the nurse to live there if you really need it.

the thing is her 1st phase, as she shots the thorn balls, i also have to concentrate on the machine gun seeds and circling her results in me having the thorn balls chance to home in me. other than that its fine,

guess ill make my arena 20x larger

Which is why you run AWAY in a LARGE AREA

ok fine. which weapons should i use other than megashark and daedalus? i want to have a bit of a challenge. baum’s chlorophyte shotbow tactic should work.

I’ve always used magic weapons to do it
I don’t know which weapon to use on a ranged character (although for bullets I would say either clorophyte or meteorite)

what magic weapons.

Book of cursed flames, the bouncing and piercing effect plus having a large amount of mp makes it effective in a cave environment

oh god. thank u for telling me that, good thing i made the corruption world. so ill pair it with poison staff and magical harp then.

also is it possible to do expert moonlord without buffs? im kinda shit when it comes to herb farms and pots

my luck is going insane now…

and still havent beaten the EoC!!!

lol the only reason i fought the eoc pre hardmode was for the money, i personally find that demonite gets outclassed very fast

Or because upon reaching certain easy to obtain stat requirements (200 hp, 8 defense, and 3 townspeople) it has a 1/2 chance to spawn every night until you kill it, so might as well

lul after u replied, i am already preparing for hardmode, cascade, here i come!

damn just a rec for anyone that doesn’t know, dart rifle + cursed darts kills off the destroyer in maybe a minute or two, built a sky platform and killed it first try for the first time ever

granted i did a bunch of prep for a worm-type enemy in general