Terrordactyl Divine Pet (Avian family)

This is my first ever pet sprite I’ve designed and I thought I should go big and make it a Divine. I made it for the Avian family because they only have 2 Divines and I think they need a 3rd beast of the sky, introducing… the Terrordactyl!

Wait, would this be avian or reptile?

Honestly not sure… but I’d keep it avian.

I think it should be reptile. Pterodactyls (you spelled pterodactyl wrong, btw) were reptiles, not birds. That said, this seems like an awesome pet!

6/10.

I would rather have it be for avian (Not because I have an avian pet >.>)
But I like the sprite 10/10
Except for maybe the colors? Idk I’m not a big fan of purple.

It’s blue. o.O

Can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or not, my brain is melting trying to figure out. x.x

It looks really cool! And yes it should be part of the Avian family. I feel like the wing flapping is too extreme, especially in such high speed.

If I were being sarcastic, I would’ve ended it with “/s”.

Oh okay, I knew how to spell Pterodactyl but I spelt it like that one purpose to give flair on the name. Terror-dactyl, sorta like the Night Mare pet.

It doesn’t look blue for me D:
It’s like the same thing as an acclaim, it looks purple but it’s really a shade of blue.

No no it’s kinda a play on words
Terrordactyl
It has the word terror in it.

Oh. Sorry, it just seems like such a common misspelling that it could happen.

Haha don’t worry about it my dude, and mark my words… I will get a +8/10 from you on one of my post.

Trust me, 8+/10 will take some work.
My basic scale is this:

1/10: No effort was used. The aesthetics are unpleasant to look at or not there. There is no balancing.
2/10: A little effort was put forth. The aesthetics are bearable. There’s a small amount of balancing.
3/10: A decent idea. The aesthetics are average. The idea is somewhat balanced.
4/10: There is some creativity. The aesthetics are average. The idea is balanced.
5/10: A somewhat good idea. The aesthetics are slightly above average. The idea is balanced. A decent amount of creativity is expressed.
6/10: A pretty good idea. The aesthetics are pleasant to look at. The idea is completely balanced. Creativity is apparent. It’s well-formatted. 6+ warrants a Like.
7/10: A good idea. The aesthetics are nice. There’s a lot of creativity.
8/10: A very good idea. The aesthetics are great. It’s very creative. Ideas like these demand insane effort.
9/10: A near-perfect idea. It has amazing aesthetics. It’s insanely creative. Ideas like these demand a huge amount of effort.
10/10: An absolutely perfect idea. The aesthetics are beautiful. Tons of creativity is apparent in every aspect of the idea. These ideas demand so much effort that it’s near impossible for a single person to achieve it. They go above and beyond expectations.

For your idea, the limiting factor is the type of idea it is. It’s a pet idea, which doesn’t require much effort when compared to dungeons. If I were rating it as a pet idea, I’d give it a 7/10.

Make is grayish, just to keep that “prehistoric scent”, just my opinion

0/10: Troll post?

I’d think this could go to the reptile family, after all there is a dinosaur pet in that family.

not really scaled properly

Thats a nice sprite tbh try it with other colors too ;3

Btw heres the cover xD