TESTING SVR: Item Batch 2 Mistake (missing item)

In the testing server, Item Batch 2, I believe it’s supposed to give the entire Raijin set, however it does not give the Reikoku. I wanted to check it out so please fix, thank you!

Hoobogod

Testing often has broken things in it. Each time they add whatever they need to test out for that particular session, but things from previous sessions might still be there, in players inventories or available to buy, that no longer work.

Also happens with older temporary items in the main game like tokens, yeah? I’m holding on to my ? Skin token chooser (green looking thing with a ? in it) from April 1 because of this (I would have used it but the day after they stopped dropping you couldn’t exchange them anymore :expressionless:).

It can do. They are far more careful about dealing with it in-game though. They only remove items which can no longer be used and they do remove then, automatically when you e.g. next login. Not all tokens get removed; some can be used again weeks, months or even years later. But most do.

The only instances of old items causing problems happens when you don’t login for a while, years even, so the game never has a chance to delete the items. Then eventually the IDs for them get re-used and they become something unexpected, occasionally something useful.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.