TF is going on

Adobe Flash 18

that’s what’s going on. I can’t see my preview right now because of discource rn either.

Nothing is going right today for me, at least by computational standards

Its stuck at that screen.

Close the game, set a timer for 5 minutes, then come back.

From one month ago: Rotmg stuck on loading

No resolution was posted then either.

As a by the way, if anyone can figure out why on Windows 10 I can play (using Flash 18) when my wifi is set to public network but not when it’s set to private I’d be forever grateful. Windows firewall on or off it’s the same and I’ve checked the rules for public/private apps.

Works in browser either way but both Chrome and Firefox are hell bent on DCing or killing my chars through lag.

That is Internal Error, DECA didn’t properly set their error tags correctly so it’ll be stuck like that for about 15 minutes (won’t automatically retry, time it yourself then reopen flash)

What is the exact link you are using? I would also suggest using the latest version of flash projector, however this does not relate directly to the problem at hand. The issue isn’t related to the operating system, however some simple fixes come to mind.

We’re going to utilize your global flash player settings, which controls your flash content across platforms (except steam, that’s handled uniquely).

Navigate to:
https://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager03.html

Make sure that “Allow third party Flash content…” is checked.
Capture23

Next, navigate to: https://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html

Delete the current website data from www.realmofthemadgod.com
Capture24

If the issue persists, please get back to me on what hyperlink you’re using in your flash projector client, thank you.

Capture453

The problem has been resolved, @Moderators please close

Resolved how, please provide others with your solution before asking for a close incase they have the same problem.

I waited for 4 minutes, restarted Computer, and then it worked.

Lame