The 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 buttons for use [Switching Equipment with Number Keys]

Basically lets say u have a dbow on ur archer in your first slot, and you are wielding a covert for example, so it would be really helpful if you clicked the number on your keyboard and not click the item with ur mouse. They should add the fuction.

yeah, i have no idea why didn’t they fix that already…
as of now, you can only drink potions by clicking a certain number

title should be a bit more clear, but i agree.

I agree

Yes… especially those who have amazing abilities such as ogmur and t6 shield and want to simultaneously switch out

It’s really strange. The forbidden K-player had an AHK script for this back in 2013 and everyone used it because it was very useful on classes with multiple efficient weapons / abilities / rings. Now, it’s 2018, the number of UTs has increased dramatically, yet somehow, this is still not a thing.

I guess they keep adding features from various RotMG tools one at a time and this somehow still hasn’t made its way into the game, just like an option to hide other players to boost FPS and most importantly make it possible to see projectiles around you.

This was suggested a lot, I don’t know the reasons why but it will not happen

Using AHK for menial tasks such as item switching is a very useful tool, especially if you know how to program even a little bit. I personally use it for some of my day to day activities, including realm.

From what I understand with abilities in the game code, all abilities have an inherent, but small cool down upon switching items, whether it be throw manual clicking, or user automated scripts. To boot, some abilities have even have additional stat-related cool downs, such as helmets or cloaks! Of course, if you’re hacking, which I do not condone… or is it condone… condone means warrant right? Wait no… condone… expressing my support… oh just support.

Ahem

I do not support hacking in any sense, but it’s possible to manipulate packets to negate all item cool downs. Which is unfair.

But with autohotkey, any by any other means (like, if they program this in), you have to deal with in game mechanics like anyone else. Since a button is required, user input provides reaction time to the situation, this just streamlines the mouse movements, whereas hacking is complete automation of tasks (like autonexus), where no user input is given, yet scripts are activated.

Just using hacking as an example, I’m sure there’s realm related hacks that require user input, something akin to a trigger bot, etc. That is neither here or there, however.

koolkash?
i can see why he would use it for swap scams, and koolkash was a scamming account

I know, I’ve been using it pretty much the whole time I play RotMG. That’s why I said I find it strange they don’t put it into the game. It surely wouldn’t take that much effort.

More importantly it would finally be able to play the game more comfortably without having to rely on 3rd party tools.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.