The 15 best looking dungeon bosses (IMO)

This is entirely based on how the boss looks and behaves not difficulty, how fun it is or how good the drops are btw I might be a tiny bit under the influence

Credit to RichGold (for coming up with the idea)

The Bee Keeper (The Nest)

I like the concept of fighting a beekeeper, that’s it

Frimar (Bes reskin)

Skyblue is one of my favorite colors, it looks awesome with the white and knights are cool

Lord Ruthven (Manor)

His cape looks neat

Megamoth (Woodland Labyrinth)

I like that they used so many colors for the Megamoth, probably one of the most startling bosses if you’re a new player but also a very pretty one

Thessal (Ocean Trench)

I like blue

The Forgotten Sentinel (Shatters)

I think his sword looks cool and he has horns for some reason

Nut (Tomb)

The colors work very well together, they aren’t to bright or to dull they’re just right

Geb (Tomb)

Green is hands down my favorite color

Marble Colossus (Lost Halls)

You could say that he looks bland but I think that the different shades of gray looks really neat plus the orangey. I think this design perfectly hits the spot, this is how I imagine a colossus

Void Entity (Lost Halls)

Purpulish-blue looks really nice and the fact that the hands are separated from the body is badass

The Pumpkin Master (Halloween encore)

Encore is probably my favorite dungeon, but the reskin looks much better (imo). The cape along with the pumpkin head looks really awesome

Glacius (Geb reskin)

This is like a better version of Frimar, it looks cleaner and more refined like more time went in to it. The best looking knight type character in realm in my opinion

Malus (The Lost Halls)

The bright red fits really well with his fire abilities, it looks like he’s wearing an updated gsorc

Nikao (LOD)

Dragons are badass and this one is also cute as hell

Davy Jones (Davy Jones’s Locker)

The best looking boss in my opinion. His color scheme is really well done, green skin, red robe and a brown hat they all fit really well together and he really looks like an undead pirate captain

That’s my list.
Comment down below what ur picks are for the best looking/coolest bosses

Excuse my language

I swear to God. One more fucking list out of you about your opinion. We get it, you have opinions, why the flying fuck are you trying to put them into lists and post them. What does this accomplish?
Not to mention you think you might be a bit buzzed.

My top 5 character skins

lol mad?

Like most things in life, it does little to acomplish anything

In all seriousness tho, I make them because I think it’s fun and who are you to say what I can post and what I can’t post? Since you don’t care about my opinion then why would you assume that I care about yours? :grinning:

I mean… it’s probably not going to be AS heated an argument as some (winces).

The new Marble Colossus is much better than the current one

@Killith
If you don’t like his opinions, or his posts, leave. Cussing him out and bashing on his thread accomplishes even less then the post itself.

Because he wants to share how he feels about dungeon bosses’ looks. If you aren’t interested in this, like I said before, leave.

@SleepyGoat
I agree with your list quite a bit, except for Geb. His Sprite is a bit dated and just doesn’t look as good compared to other bosses now. This could also be said for Nut and Bes but I still seem to like their sprite.
Glacius is probably my favorite though, I love it’s shading at the overall look!

Great List :smile:

“I swear to God. One more fucking on topic post in the right category with good formatting and an author that wants to interact with the community.”

I think you forgot about this beautifully detailed work of art

/s

I had the wrong idea about that thing for the longest time…

Same

10/10 Guide, though I would personally add The Forgotten King, Twilight Archmage, and maybe Daichi The Fallen. I really like the sprites overall thanks to NOICE colors and pretty kool poses.

What, no oryx puppet? :sunglasses:

you do you m8 but it is kinda annoying.

excited for the lost halls revamp

dat fame

I only put Geb on here because green is my favorite color :smiley:

But I do agree with you on the sprite part, it isn’t all that exciting. Maybe Deca should update/refine some of the older dungeon bosses? :thinking:

Totally agree!

Wow, not the nightmare colony? It strikes fear with the fleshy looks

Sorry, this isn’t what I meant by dungeon bosses, I meant the hardest ones, but this works too!

Alright, you can expect a new list tomorrow then :wink: