The Achievement Thread

now to get that true white star, 2k alive fame on all classes

Congrats to Mynamerr and Xaklor. Very respectable people and deserving of this role. I’m happy for them :slight_smile:

Filled all my characters slots!

8 8/8s

I’m about to do a solo MBC on trickster.
I’m probably going to end up Nexusing, but I want to give it a shot anyway.

My internet died out for too long for me to want to continue. Only at “I cast you off!”.
Ugh.

Well, at least I recovered from 2 Crusades sneaking up on us at the start. That’s pretty impressive, right?

I like the ring on your trickster

I got to Pati on MBC as trickster!
I failed to Decoy correctly after I got hit by a Parafusion shot, and I got more-or-less pinned against a wall. I might’ve been able to get out of there with a teleport, but my first thought was to just Nexus.
Well, I’ve at least learned some more.

It has a deca now :smile:

Let’s hope this doesn’t end in the Death Thread.
Thanks to Pub halls discord I managed to get into a Cult run that allowed me to solo MBC now.

Addendum:

Gah, triple-core proved to be too much for me for now.
But, I’ve covered the other phases. Takes a lot of time to do them safely, but it works.

best roll ive ever seen

Nice! My achievement was that I played RotMG 3 days in row, making a new account each day. Only got a max of 2/8 each time, this is a new account for today

Hey uh

That was a post from 2 years ago

Soloed my first cult since that duo with the amazing @Seelpit in October 2018.

Took a grueling 2 hours (1 hour for the halls duo, then solo) and the final reward: 2 life, was not worth the stress and time consumed.

Also, that LH dropped from a Sentry.

mr. eyeball finally stepping up to the plate.

First Void white. Woop.

Wow on mobile too! I haven’t even gotten a void white and I play on computer!

Edit: rip ik I already said this

You know he’s also a raid leader?

yus
i deed it

Ok wtf what is that instant loading time no wonder I can’t make it into pub halls because of hackers like you :3

I truly believe that people with larger vaults/gift vaults have longer loading times. I load much faster on my mules than I do on my main.

Maybe also the number of active characters slots on the account will affect it too. I hope to gawd the ignorelist size isn’t part of it…