The Achievement Thread

Not even slm smh my head

A long standing goal of mine has been achieved today! All 15 classes at 8/8 with 2000+ base fame…

Samurai, Mystic, Huntress, and Paladin you mean >:O

My 11-day late 2nd realm birthday!

I wanted to play some chill Realm, but guess what? I ended up soloing another Cult!
Fairly decent group public Sentry-that-I-missed-dropped Halls, to duo (we had an unfortunate Crusade accident), to solo (I don’t know if they did that on purpose and I got trolled hard, or if they were just unlucky).

Ah, whatever, the loot’s decent. Anyone up for the Hydra, PM me in-game or on Discord if I happen to be online.

The 8/8 trio is back together, Yeah!

Edit: @deca pls don’t ever buff necro ninja or assassin again, that grinding was super annoying.

i did it, yay!

what in the actual fuck? my math’s not adding up; you’re hitting nearly 10^10 projectiles per hit? 1 shot… but how?
edit: …temple coil snake mini snakes?

projectile-based abilities count for accuracy, but not for shots. the result when abused is that.

so if you take a wizard out and only spam your spellbomb you can get an absurd amount of accuracy without even using your weapon.

10 man to 4 then to 3 man shatts.
I mean they aren’t that hard anymore, but still.
Gg to @Heraldism and @Kiethmcgee!
I still got the mark.

Solo’ed a nest (not the dungeon, the realm event)
BOO! THIS TOOK TOO LONG LMAO FOR LITERALLY NOTHING
What I learned: never kill blue first, red and yellow are going to not BEE fun in their mega rage phase (imagine that paralyze or armor break + confuse on a giant angry bug rushing at you). You want to have blue for the last one. Also, slowing the bees makes the first two phases of the fight so much cleaner. Use any terrain to your advantage as well.
(Or do one in a realm with actual people, clear the mini nests and then call the big bees, friends are always nice to have :wink: )

Minor Blue rage is handlable; Minor Red rage us fairly easy; Minor Yellow rage is just really annoying because of the distance they keep.

Major Blue is very doable; Major Yellow isn’t too insane; Major Red is terrifying if it goes Chase.

soloed a few petless pally. too easy dude c:

Got dc’ed out of a solo cult >,<
(also fat fingered my nexus key last night)
THIRD TIME WILL BE THE CHARM. I WILL SOLO A FUCKING CULT FOR AN ENTIRETY OF ONE VIAL

WHITE STAR!!!

Lets gooo

I believe in you. I should really solo a cult myself. Wasted my one chance because I didn’t know how to deal with minions the first time I encountered a small cult.

No You Fuck Ing Didn’t.
Oh My Grand Good Ness I Can Not Bee Lieve This Please Tell Me This Is Fake Oh Grand Ness