The Achievement Thread

Sorry can’t help but ask, are you affiliated with McKellen?

I got my priest ppe to 7/8! 8 mana to max

Solo’d a pentaract once everyone realised they had no idea how to do it properly.

Spoils of war were a greater wisdom and the non trickster items you can see. It took fifteen minutes :sweat_smile:

At least it was fun, this is my first time on challenger and it’s great.

Gz, I personally haven’t played challenger because I’m having too much fun (Read: self-subjected torture) on my priest, but I’m definitely trying it out next season. Gotta get that nostalgic feeling of not having a pet and nothing in my vault.

I got a free deca yesterday and I finally got back the legacy items I lost (Full Oryx set + pixie)
Who would be stupid enough to give me a free deca? @InfamousX

A post was merged into an existing topic: An Absurd Accomplishment

I just did an oryx decoy

Sounds like an achievement to me

all 8/8. 6th slot left clean for ppes

I’ve been working on this a long time, probably 2 years at least. I finally achieved living white star. I have an 8/8 of each class with minimum 2k base fame. As an added bonus, they’re all wearing full ST sets.
Living%20White%20Star

mmm description perfectly fits the name

[Explainer edit: before being merged here, the post above this was originally in its own topic named An Absurd Accomplishment. -Nevov]

Archer and Paladin have same base fame :eyes: But yo, I can’t imagine how difficult that would have been. I’m curious, just how many of those ST’s did you farm?

Honestly, I probably farmed about 1/3 of them. Half at the most. I played enough mystery boxes just after last xmas to get the purple name, but not the glow. That earned me a couple of sets

Yeah I was wondering if you had hit the misery box any. Because that would have taken an absurd (see what I did there xd) amount of time to farm all 15 ST sets. Still, congrats on such top notch characters!

I gotta give it to you deca

You managed to kill the 2 most active servers right now.

:clap:

Wow, that is seriously an achievement! Just curious, now that you can play with essentially any character and gear you want (barring perhaps a couple of event whites), what do you find you return to playing most? What dungeons or events do you enjoy? Favorite and least favorites classes? What do you like most about the game? Don’t feel obliged to answer all of those, but I really am curious.

I’m currently very much enjoying playing a warrior with Acidic Slasher, Hivemaster Helm, Heavy Protective Matrix, and Entropy Reactor. My all time favorite class is necromancer though.

“imagine playing warrior”

-this message was brought to you by the priest gang

My mystic ppe may have bit the proverbial dust, but the fame allowed me to make legendary pet #2.

Not sure what to name this guy.

Name him “Rawrrr!”

I’m a regular now yay :partying_face: