The Achievement Thread

where do they drop from?

@Candyshi help me find them pls

The bone tokens are from the Bone Pillars or whatever they are called. There’s a gif of one in this thread.

They are there at the start of each realm, scattered around midlands to highlands, maybe even in lowlands and godlands. It’s not guaranteed to drop a bone token, so best strat is to get in a new realm and run around like a madman searching for them.

I’ve found quite a few by sticking to the road between midlands and highlands.

Staying on roads is probably a good idea in general, since you can cover a lot more ground faster that way.

Coordinated team of 3-4 people running around in an empty realm calling bone piles so everyone can do about 750 damage and hit sb on them.

2 people, say, sitting next to each other calling them in voice works better

(OwenBeast has 21 >:c)

Finally, after months of hard work in trading, and making them share each one after another, I’ve finally succeeded…

My Paladin is now 7/8…

…and my Ninja is my very first 8/8!!

Where to go from here, I’d say maxing life on my Sin first. I don’t plan on maxing mana on my Paladin until I’ve maxed life on my other characters too, since he’s pretty low in the priority basket for that. I might even max my Priest’s mana first. After life, of course.

How did you get so many in one day? I farmed for a solid hour and a half-2 hours on a rogue and only got 5.

3-4 hours

2 people calling them out in VC
finding fresh realms

Emptying them

Finding new realms

Emptying that one

Repeat.

Ok. Thanks.

First Event White + Decent character?

Why is there an arrow in the lower corner of the map?

If I were you I’d sell the skullspilter and exa dex to max vit, get a expo
then sell the exa hp for a life, do some merching and get a ggen

just saying : )

Xd working on getting a fairy plate rn then a deca and pixie. Btw jugg makes abbyses pzy ezy so I can just do that really quick.

Get deca and maybe pixie (cuz let’s be honest acclaim + dblade combo is better ;)), fairy plate isn’t worth it because of padens low def

Uhhh are we talking about the same character cus I don’t have a P A D E N. Lol I was talking about my jugg warrior. Plus I already have some pimpin farming characters so it should only take me an hour to get the life for this stuff with my guild. Skullsplitter aesthetic btw lel xd

Oops thought u were someone else mb
(and if you can get the life so easily max 8/8 instead of getting sts)

Kek sounds like a deal my guy archer or warrior first is the question?

Jugg warrior is best class in the game
:^)

Alright looks like I gotta get to it thx

October 26, 2017. 8:50 pm PST.

It’s been a long day… luckily the realm I was in was glitched.